My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Electrospinning, Photocatalysis, water purification, biomedical
synthesis, characterization, physicochemical properties, antibacterial and photocatalytic effect, Hydrogen production, and biocompatibility studies of modified polymeric materials/nanocomposites.
1)Bishweshwar Pant, Hem Raj Pant, Nasser A.M. Barakat, Mira Park, Kyungsoo Jeon, Yuri Choi, Hak-Yong Kim, Carbon nanofibers decorated with binary semiconductor (TiO2/ZnO) nanocomposites for the effective removal of organic pollutants and the enhancement of antibacterial activities, Ceramics International (2013), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2013.02.04
2)Bishweshwar Pant, Hem Raj Pant, Dipendra Raj Pandeya, Gopal Panthi, Ki Taek Nam, Tshool Hong, Cheol Sang Kim, Hak Yong Kim, Characterization and antibacterial preporties of Ag NPs loaded nylon-6 nanocomposite prepared by one-step electrospinning process, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects 395 (2012) 94-99.
3)Ayman Yousef, Nasser A.M. Barakat, Khalil Abdelrazek Khalil, Afeesh R. Unnithan, Gopal Panthi, Bishweshwar Pant, Hak Yong Kim, Photocatalytic release of hydrogen from ammonia borane-complex using Ni(0)-doped TiO2/C electrospun nanoﬁbers, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects 410 (2012) 59–65.
4)Ayman Yousef, Nasser A.M. Barakat, Salem S. Al-Deyab, R. Nirmala, Bishweshwar Pant, Hak Yong Kim, Encapsulation of CdO/ZnO NPs in PU electrospun nanoﬁbers as novel strategy for effective immobilization of the photocatalysts, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects 401 (2012) 8–16.
5)Hem Raj Pant, Chan Hee Park, Bishweshwar Pant, Leonard D. Tijing, Hak Yong Kim, Cheol Sang Kim, Synthesis, characterization, and photocatalytic properties of ZnO nano-ﬂower containing TiO2 NPs, Ceramics International 38 (2012) 2943–2950.
6)Ki-Taek Nam, Hem Raj Pant, Jin-won Jeong, Bishweshwar Pant, Byeong-il Kim, Hak-Yong Kim, Solvent degradation of nylon-6 and its effect on ﬁber morphology of electrospun mats, Polymer Degradation and Stability 96 (2011) 1984-1988.
7)Hem Raj Pant, Madhav Prasad Neupane, Bishweshwar Pant, Gopal Panthi, Hyun-Ju Oh, Min Ho Lee, Hak Yong Kim, Fabrication of highly porous poly (ε-caprolactone) ﬁbers for novel tissue scaffold via water-bath electrospinning, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 88 (2011) 587–592.
8)Hyun Ju Oh, Hem Raj Pant, Young Sic Kang, Kyung Soo Jeon, Bishweshwar Pant, Cheol Sang Kim, Hak Yong Kim, Synthesis and characterization of spider-web-like electrospun mats of meta-aramid, Polymer International, 2012; 61: 1675–1682
9) Hem Raj Pant, Bishweshwar Pant, Ram Kumar Sharma, Altangerel Amarjargal, Han Joo Kim, Chan Hee Park, Leonard D. Tijing, Cheol Sang Kim, Antibacterial and photocatalytic properties of Ag/TiO2/ZnO nano-flowers prepared by facile one-pot hydrothermal process, Ceramics International, 39 (2013) 1503–1510
10) Hem Raj Pant, Bishweshwar Pant, Pashupati Pokharel, Leonard D. Tijing, Chan Hee Park, Dai Soo Lee, Hak Yong Kim, Cheol Sang Kim, Photocatalytic TiO2–RGO/nylon-6 spider-wave-like nano-nets via electrospinning and hydrothermal treatment, Journal of Membrane Science, 429 (2013) 225–234
11)Hem Raj Pant, Bishweshwar Pant, Han Joo Kim, Altangerel Amarjargal, Chan Hee Park, Leonard D. Tijing, Cheol Sang Kim, A green and facile one-pot synthesis of Ag-ZnO/RGO nanocomposite with effective photocatalytic activity for removal of organic pollutants, Ceramics International (2013), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2012.12.003
12) Mira Park, Hye Kyoung Shin, Byoung-Suhk Kim, Bishweshwar Pant, Nasser A.M. Barakat, Hak-Yong Kim,Facile preparation of graphene induced from electron-beam irradiated graphite, Mater Lett (2013), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2013.04.027i
13) Hem Raj Pant, Bishweshwar Pant, Chan Hee Park, Han Joo Kim, Dong Su Lee, Leonard D. Tijing, Bo Sang Hwang, Hak Yong Kim, Cheol Sang Kim, RGO/Nylon-6 Composite Mat with Unique Structural Features and Electrical Properties Obtained from Electrospinning and Hydrothermal Process, Fibers and Polymers 2013, Vol.14, No.6, 970-975
14) Bishweshwar Pant, Hem Raj Pant, Nasser A. M. Barakat, Mira Park, Tae-Hwan Han, Baek Ho Lim, Hak-Yong Kim, Incorporation of cadmium sulfide nanoparticles on the cadmium titanate nanofibers for enhanced organic dye degradation and hydrogen release, Ceramics International 40 (2014) 1553–1559.
15)Hem Raj Pant, Han Joo Kim, Mahesh Kumar Joshi, Bishweshwar Pant, Chan Hee Park, Jeong In Kim, K.S. Hui, Cheol Sang Kim, One-step fabrication of multifunctional composite polyurethane spider-web-like nanoﬁbrous membrane for water puriﬁcation, Journal of Hazardous Materials 264 (2014) 25–33
16) Yanan Liu, Mira Park, Hye Kyong Shin, Bishweshwar Pant, Jawun Choi, Yong Wan Park, Jun Youb Lee, Soo-Jin Park, Hak-Yong Kim, facile preparation and characterization of poly(vinyl alcholol)/chitosan/graphene oxide biocomposite nanofibers, Journals of Industraial and Engineering Chemistry (Accepted)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Organic/inorganic Nanomaterials Research Lab, Chonbuk National University, South Korea
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com