My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Ahmed Mourtada Elseman is obtained his B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. in Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry from Faculty of Science, Al-Azhar University, Egypt. He was awarded his Ph.D. in perovskite solar cells (February 2017). Also, he obtained two diplomas from Inner Mongolia Institute of Scientific and Technological, Hohhot, China 2015, and the second one from the Institute of New Energy, Wuhan, China, 2017. He works as Research Assistant Professor at the Department of Electronic and Magnetic Materials, Central Metallurgical Research & Development Institute (CMRDI), Egypt. He is awarded Talent Young Scientific (TYSP) Postdoctoral Research Fellow position funded by the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) and organized by North China Electric Power University, Beijing, China, 2017-2018. Then, he received a lecturer position in the School of Materials and Energy, Southwest University, Chongqing. China (2018 – 2020). During his work at Southwest University, he received a project funded by Central Universities for efficient perovskite solar cells (ID: XDJK2019C005). He is awarded the CMRDI prize for excellence scientific publication (2018). His current research focuses on understanding the mechanisms, fundamental properties and developing scalable protocols for high-efficiency perovskite solar cells. He is a reviewer and member of the editorial board for some journals.
Perovskite Solar cells Semiconductor Materials Nanomaterials Inorganic Chemistry Renewable Energy.
1. A. M. Elseman*#, and M. M. Rashad. "Influence of nitrogen atmosphere one-step heating assisted the solution processing of Kesterite Cu2ZnSnS4 as hole extraction on the efficacy of the inverted perovskite solar cells." Optical Materials 124 (2022): 111998.
2. A. Z. Alhakemy, A. M. Elseman, M. G. Fayed, A. B. Nassr, A. Kashyout, Z. Wen, Hybrid electrocatalyst of CoFe2O4 decorating carbon spheres for alkaline oxygen evolution reaction. Ceramics International, 48 (4), (2022), 5442-5449.
3. S. M. Abdebasir, A. M. Elseman*#, F. A. Harraz, Y. Ahmed, S. M. El-Sheikh, M. M. Rashad, Superior UV- light photocatalysts of Nano-Crystalline (Ni or Co) FeWO4: Structure, Optical Characterization Synthesized by A Microemulsion Method. New J Chem. 2021, 45, 3150-3159.
4. A. M. Elseman*, Lie Luo, Qun Liang Song “Self-Doping Synthesis of Trivalent Ni2O3 as Hole Transport Layer for High Fill Factor and Efficient Inverted Perovskite Solar Cells” Dalton Transactions, 49 (2020) 14243-14250.
5. A. M. Elseman*, A. H. Zaki, A. E. Shalan, M. M. Rashad, and Q.L. Song “TiO2-Nanotube: An Advanced Electron Transport Material for Enhancing Efficiency and Stability of Perovskite Solar Cells” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 59 (2020) 18549–1855.
6. A. M. Elseman*, Cunyun Xu, Yanging Yao, Mbeng Elisabeth, Lianbin Niu, Lorenzo Malavasi, Qun Liang Song “Electron Transport Materials: Evolution and Case Study for High‐Efficiency Perovskite Solar Cells” Solar RRL, 4, (2020) 2000136.
7. Adel A. Abdelwahab, A.M. Elseman, N.F. Alotaibi, A.M. Nassar, “Simultaneous voltammetric determination of ascorbic acid, dopamine, acetaminophen and tryptophan based on hybrid trimetallic nanoparticles-capped electropretreated graphene”, Microchemical Journal, 156 (2020) 104927
8. E. K. Abdel-Khalek, Islam Ibrahim, Tarek M. Salama & Ahmed M. Elseman, “Study of the optical, dielectric and magnetic properties of the Bi0.75La0.25FeO3 sample, Ferroelectrics, 558:1, (2020) 150-164.
9. A. M. Elseman, Fayed, M.G., Mohamed, S.G., Rayan, D.A., Allam, N.K., Rashad, M.M. and Song, Q., A novel composite CoFe2O4@CSs as electrode by easy one‐step solvothermal for enhancing the electrochemical performance of hybrid supercapacitors. ChemElectroChem, 7 (2), (2020) 526-534.
10. Xu, Cun Yun, Wei Hu, Gang Wang, Lianbin Niu, A. M. Elseman, Liping Liao, Yanqing Yao et al. "Coordinated Optical Matching of a Texture Interface Made from Demixing Blended Polymers for High-Performance Inverted Perovskite Solar Cells." ACS Nano 14 (1), (2020) 196-203.
11. Wang, Gang, Li Ping Liao, A. M. Elseman, Yan Qing Yao, Chun Yan Lin, Wei Hu, Cun Yun Xu, et al. "An internally photo emitted hot carrier solar cell based on organic-inorganic perovskite." Nano Energy 68, (2020): 104383.
12. A. M. Elseman, Sajid Sajid, A. E. Shalan, S. A. Mohamed, M. M. Rashad, “Recent progress concerning inorganic hole transport layers for efficient perovskite solar cells” Applied Physics A (2019) 125:476.
13. A. M. Elseman, M. S. Selim, Lie Luo, Cun Yun Xu, Gang Wang, Yi Jiang, De Bei Liu, Li Ping Liao, Zhifeng Hao, and Qunliang Song. "Efficient and Stable Planar n‐i‐p Perovskite Solar Cells with Negligible Hysteresis via Solution Processed Cu2O Nanocubes as Low‐Cost Hole‐Transport Material." ChemSusChem, 12(16) (2019) 3808-3816.
14. W. Hu, C. Y. Xu, L. Niu, A. M. Elseman, G. Wang, D. Liu, Y. Q. Yao, L. P. Liao, G. D. Zhou and Q. Song, “High open circuit voltage of 1.134 V for inverted planar perovskite solar cells with sodium citrate doped PEDOT:PSS as a hole transport layer” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 11 (24), (2019) 22021-22027.
15. D. Liu, G. Wang, L. Niu, L. Chen, D. Liu, X Rao, A. M. Elseman, and Q. Song, “Energy Level Bending of Organic-Inorganic Halide Perovskite by Interfacial Dipole” Physica Status Solidi (RRL)–Rapid Research Letters, (2019): 1900103.
16. A. M. Nassar*, A. M. Elseman*#, Ibrahim Hotan Alsohaimi, N. F. Alotaibi, and A. Khan. "Diaqua oxalato strontium (II) complex as a precursor for facile fabrication of Ag-NPs@SrCO3, characterization, optical properties, morphological studies and adsorption efficiency." Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 72:5-7, (2019): 771-785.
17. M. M. S. Sanad, A. M. Elseman#, M. M. Elsenety, M. M. Rashad, and B. A. Elsayed. "Facile synthesis of sulfide-based chalcogenide as hole-transporting materials for cost-effective efficient perovskite solar cells." Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 30, (2019) 6868–6875.
18. De Yang, Xiu, Juan Juan Han, Gang Wang, Li Ping Liao, Cun Yun Xu, Wei Hu, Ping Li A. M. Elseman, Zhou, G.D. and Song, Q.L. "Robust perovskite-based triboelectric nanogenerator enhanced by broadband light and interface engineering." Journal of Materials Science 54, (2019) 9004–9016.
19. Abou-Mesalam, M. M., M. R. Abass, A. B. Ibrahim, A. M. Elseman*, and A. M. Hassan. "Tunable optical and dielectric properties of polymeric composite materials based on magneso-silicate." Bulletin of Materials Science 42(1), (2019): 31.
20. A. M. Elseman, W. Sharmoukh, S. Sajid, P. Cui, J. Ji, S. Dou, D. Wei et al. "Erratum: Superior Stability and Efficiency Over 20% Perovskite Solar Cells Achieved by a Novel Molecularly Engineered Rutin-AgNPs/Thiophene Copolymer." Advanced science 6, (2019): 1802223-1802223.
21. Sajid, Sajid, A. M. Elseman*#, Dong Wei, Jun Ji, Shangyi Dou, Hao Huang, Peng Cui, and Meicheng Li. "NiO@carbon spheres: A promising composite electrode for scalable fabrication of planar perovskite solar cells at low cost." Nano Energy 55 (2019): 470-476.
22. Abdel-Khalek, E. K., Islam Ibrahim, Tarek M. Salama, A. M. Elseman, and Mohamed Mokhtar Mohamed. "Structural, optical, dielectric and magnetic properties of Bi1−xLaxFeO3 nanoparticles." Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 465 (2018): 309-315.
23. A. M. Elseman, Walid Sharmoukh, Sajid Sajid, Peng Cui, Jun Ji, Shangyi Dou, Dong Wei et al. "Superior Stability and Efficiency Over 20% Perovskite Solar Cells Achieved by a Novel Molecularly Engineered Rutin–AgNPs/Thiophene Copolymer." Advanced Science 5(11) (2018): 1800568.
24. Rayan, D. A., A. M. Elseman, and M. M. Rashad. "Remarkable impact of Ni2+ ion on the structural, optical, and magnetic properties of hexagonal wurtzite ZnS nanopowders." Applied Physics A 124(9) (2018): 659.
25. Wei, Dong, Fusheng Ma, Rui Wang, Shangyi Dou, Peng Cui, Hao Huang, Jun Ji, A. M. Elseman, et al. "Ion‐Migration Inhibition by the Cation–π Interaction in Perovskite Materials for Efficient and Stable Perovskite Solar Cells." Advanced Materials 30 (2018): 1707583.
26. Sajid, Sajid, A. M. Elseman, Hao Huang, Jun Ji, Shangyi Dou, Haoran Jiang, Xin Liu, Dong Wei, Peng Cui, and Meicheng Li. "Breakthroughs in NiOx-HTMs towards stable, low-cost and efficient perovskite solar cells." Nano Energy 51, (2018): 408-424.
27. Khan, Ayub, Xiangke Wang, Kashif Gul, Fazli Khuda, Zaynab Aly, and A. M. Elseman*. "Microwave-assisted spent black tea leaves as cost-effective and powerful green adsorbent for the efficient removal of Eriochrome black T from aqueous solutions." Egyptian journal of basic and applied sciences 5 (2018): 171-182.
28. Sajid, Sajid, A. M. Elseman, Jun Ji, Shangyi Dou, Dong Wei, Hao Huang, Peng Cui et al. "Computational Study of Ternary Devices: Stable, Low-Cost, and Efficient Planar Perovskite Solar Cells." Nano-micro letters 10 (2018): 51.
29. Khan, Ayub, Fazli Khuda, A. M. Elseman, Zaynab Aly, Mohamed M. Rashad, and Xiangke Wang. "Innovations in graphene-based nanomaterials in the preconcentration of pharmaceuticals waste." Environmental Technology Reviews7 (2018): 73-94.
30. A. M. Elseman*, Ahmed Esmail Shalan, Sajid Sajid, Mohamed Mohamed Rashad, Ali Mostafa Hassan, and Meicheng Li. "Copper-substituted lead perovskite materials constructed with different halides for working (CH3NH3)2CuX4-based perovskite solar cells from experimental and theoretical view." ACS applied materials & interfaces 10 (2018): 11699-11707.
31. Khan, Ayub, Jinlu Xing, A. M. Elseman, Pengcheng Gu, Kashif Gul, Yuejie Ai, Riffat Jehan, Ahmed Alsaedi, Tasawar Hayat, and Xiangke Wang. "A novel magnetite nanorod-decorated Si-Schiff base complex for efficient immobilization of U(VI) and Pb(II) from water solutions." Dalton Transactions 47 (2018): 11327-11336.
32. A. M. Elseman, Jun Ji, Shangyi Dou, Hao Huang, Peng Cui, Dong Wei, and Meicheng Li. "Novel hole transport layer of nickel oxide composite with carbon for high-performance perovskite solar cells." Chinese Physics B 27, (2018): 017305.
33. Nassar, A. M., EF Abo Zeid, A. M. Elseman*, and N. F. Alotaibi. "A novel heterometallic compound for design and electrical properties of silver nanoparticles decorated lead compounds." New Journal of Chemistry 42 (2),(2018): 1387-1395.
34. Rashad, Mohamed M., Ali El-Dissouky, Hesham M. Soliman, A. M. Elseman, Heba M. Refaat, and Asmaa Ebrahim. "Structure evaluation of bismuth telluride (Bi2Te3) nanoparticles with enhanced Seebeck coefficient and low thermal conductivity." Materials Research Innovations 22, (2018): 315-323.
35. A. M. Elseman*, A. E. Shalan, M. M. Rashad, and A. M. Hassan. "Experimental and simulation study for impact of different halides on the performance of planar perovskite solar cells." Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing 66 (2017): 176-185.
36. A. M. Elseman*, Ahmed Esmail Shalan, Mohamed M. Rashad, Ali M. Hassan, Nabila M. Ibrahim, and Amr M. Nassar. "Easily attainable new approach to mass yield ferrocenyl Schiff base and different metal complexes of ferrocenyl Schiff base through convenient ultrasonication‐solvothermal method." Journal of Physical Organic Chemistry 30 (2017): e3639.
37. Rashad, Mohamed Mohamed, A. M. Elseman*, and Ali Mostafa Hassan. "Facile synthesis, characterization and structural evolution of nanorods single-crystalline (C4H9NH3)2PbI2X2 mixed halide organometal perovskite for solar cell application." Optik 127 (2016): 9775-9787.
38. A. M. Elseman*, Mohamed M. Rashad, and Ali M. Hassan. "Easily attainable, efficient solar cell with mass yield of nanorod single-crystalline organo-metal halide perovskite based on a ball milling technique." ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering 4 (2016): 4875-4886.
39. A. M. Elseman, D. A. Rayan, and M. M. Rashad. "Structure, optical and magnetic behavior of nanocrystalline CuO nanopowders synthesized via a new technique using Schiff base complex." Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics 27 (2016): 2652-2661.
40. Shalan, Ahmed Esmail, A. M. Elseman, Mahmoud Rasly, Marwa M. Moharam, Monica Lira-Cantu, and Mohamed M. Rashad. "Concordantly fabricated heterojunction ZnO–TiO2 nanocomposite electrodes via a co-precipitation method for efficient stable quasi-solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells." RSC Advances 5 (2015): 103095-103104.
41. Rashad, M. M., A. M. Hassan, A. M. Nassar, N. M. Ibrahim, and A. M. Elseman*. "A new nano-structured Ni (II) Schiff base complex: synthesis, characterization, optical band gaps, and biological activity." Applied Physics A 117 (2014): 877-890.
42. Hassan, Ali M., Amr M. Nassar, Nabila M. Ibrahim, A. M. Elseman*, and Mohamed M. Rashad. "An easy synthesis of nanostructured magnetite-loaded functionalized carbon spheres and cobalt ferrite." Journal of Coordination Chemistry 66 (2013): 4387-4398.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Central Metallurgical Research and Development Institute (CMRDI)
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The network creator will send periodical messages to members - you below to allow us to email you