My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Energy storage and conversion
1. MUM. Patel, N.D. Luong, J. Seppälä, E. Tchernychova, R. Dominko, “Low surface area graphene/cellulose
composite as a host matrix for lithium sulphur batteries”, Journal of power sources,2014, 254, 55-61.
2. MUM Patel,I Arčon , G Aquilanti, L Stievano, G Mali, R Dominko, “XANES and NMR study of Li-S battery
and its components”, ChemPhyChem, DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201300972.
3. MUM Patel, R Demir‐Cakan, M Morcrette, JM Tarascon, M Gaberscek, R Dominko, “Li‐S Battery Analyzed
by UV/Vis in Operando Mode”, ChemSusChem,2013,6 (7), 1177-1181.
4. MUM Patel, R Demir‐Cakan, M Morcrette, JM Tarascon, M Gaberscek, R Dominko, “Analytical Techniques
for Li‐S Batteries”, Ceramic Materials for Energy Application II, 2013, 9-11.
5. M Gnanavel, MUM Patel, A K Sood, AJ Bhattacharyya,“High Rate Capability Lithium Iron Phosphate
Wired by Carbon Nanotubes and Galvanostatic Transformed to Graphitic Carbon”, Journal of The
Electrochemical Society, 2012,159 (4), A336-A341.
6. SK Das, M Gnanavel, MUM Patel, C Shivakumara, AJ Bhattacharyya, “Anomalously high lithium storage in
mesoporous nanoparticulate aggregation of Fe
doped anatase titania”, Journal of The Electrochemical
Society, 2011,158(12), A1290-1297.
7. M Patel, MUM Patel, AJ Bhattacharyya, “A Cross‐Linked Soft Matter Polymer Electrolyte for Rechargeable
Lithium‐Ion Batteries”, ChemSusChem, 2010,3 (12), 1371-1374.
8. SK Das, M Patel, AJ Bhattacharyya, “Effect of Nano structuring and Ex situ amorphous carbon coverage on
the lithium storage and insertion kinetics in anatase titania”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2010, 2
9. A Vizintin, MUM Patel, Bostjan Genorio, and Robert Dominko. “The role of efficient separators on Lithium-sulfur battery performance”. (Under Review).
10. MUM Patel, M Gaberscek, R Dominko. “Effect of solvent properties on Li‐S Battery performance, analysed
by UV/Vis in Operando Mode.”(Submitted)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Laboratory for Materials Chemistry, National Institute of Chemistry, University of Ljubljana
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com