1. Moffatt S (2011). Nanoengineering Strategies for Antibody-Nanoparticle Conjugates: Overview, Challenges and Promises. Int. Jnl of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (in press)
2. Moffatt S, Wiehle S, and Cristiano R (2011). Targeting of Paclitaxel-embedded J591-containing Nanoparticles for Prostate Cancer Therapy. Int. Jnl of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 11: 1242 – 1253.
3. Moffatt S and Derrick Ansie (2011). Immunoreactive Evaluation of the Extracellular Epitope of Prostate-specific Membrane Antigen: In Vitro Diagnostic and Therapeutic Potential. Int. Jnl of Biochem. and Biotechnol., 5: 202 – 213.
4. Duran-Jimenez B, Dobbler D, Moffatt S, Rabbani N, Streuli CH, Thornalley DR, and Gardiner NJ (2009). Advanced glycation end products in extracellular matrix proteins contribute to the failure of sensory nerve regeneration in diabetes. Diabetes., 58(12):2893-903.
5. Gardiner NJ, Moffatt S, Fernyhough P, Humphries MJ, Streuli CH, Tomlinson DR (2007). –Preconditioning injury-induced neurite outgrowth of adult rat sensory neurons on fibronectin is mediated by mobilization of Axonal alpha5 integrin. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2:249-260.
6. Moffatt S, Wiehle S, and Cristiano R (2006). Uptake characteristics of NGR-coupled stealth PEI/pDNA nanoparticles loaded with PLGA-PEG-PLGA triblock copolymer for targeted delivery to human monocyte-derived dendritic cells Int. J. Pharm., 321:143-154.
7. Moffatt S and Cristiano RJ (2006). A PEGylated J591 mAb loaded on PLGA-PEG-PLGA tri-block copolymer for targeted delivery: in vitro pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic evaluation in prostate cancer cells. Int. J. Pharm., 317 (1): 10-13.
8. Moffatt S, Wiehle S and Cristiano RJ. (2006). A multifunctional PEI-based cationic polyplex for enhanced systemic p53-mediated gene therapy. Gene Ther 13 (21): 1512-1523.
9. Moffatt S, Papasakelariou C, Wiehle S and Cristiano RJ. (2006). Successful in vivo immuno-targeting of prostate specific membrane antigen with a novel J591/PEI/DNA molecular conjugate. Gene Therapy 13 (9):761-772.
10. Fertleman CR, Baker MD, Parker KA, Moffatt S, Elmslie FV, Abrahamsen B, Ostman J, Klugbauer N, Wood JN, Gardiner RM, Rees M (2006). SCN9A mutations in paroxysmal extreme pain disorder: allelic variants underlie distinct channel defects and phenotypes. Neuron., 52(5):767-774.
11. Moffatt S, Wiehle S and Cristiano RJ (2005). Tumor specific gene delivery mediated by a novel peptide/polyethyeneimine/DNA polyplex targeting aminopeptidase N (CD13). Human Gene Therapy, 16: 57-67.
12. D. Shen, S. Moffat, S.M. Resnick, and C. Davatzikos (2002). "Measuring Size and Shape of the Hippocampus in MR Images Using a Deformable Shape Model", NeuroImage, 15(2): 422-434.
13. Bennett JH, Moffatt S, and Horton M (2001). Cell adhesion molecules in human osteoblasts: structure and function. Histol Histopathol., 16(2):603-11. Review.
14. Suresh K. Mittal, Neeraj Aggarwal, G. Sailaja, Alberto van Olphen, Harm HogenEsch, Adam North, John Hays and Stanley Moffatt (2000). Immunization with DNA,adenovirus, or both in biodegradable alginate microspheres: effect of route of inoculation on immune response. Vaccine, 19: 253-263.
15. Stanley Moffatt, John Hays, Harm HogenEsch and Suresh Mittal (2000).Circumvention of vector-specific neutralizing antibody response by alternating use of human and non-human adenoviruses: Implications in gene therapy. Virology. 272:159-167.
16. Yaegashi N, Niinuma T, Chisaka H, Uehara S, Moffatt S, Tada K, Iwabuchi M, Matsunaga Y, Nakayama M, Yutani C, Osamura Y, Hirayama E, Okamura K, Sugamura K and Yajima A (1999). Parvovirus B19 infection induces apoptosis of erythroid cells in vitro and in vivo. J. Infect. 39:68-76.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Regent University College of Science and Technology
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com