Requirement of Two Junior Research Fellows (JRF) to work on
(1) "Graphite and surface modified graphite for toxic heavy metal removal from waste water" and (2) "Bio-silica based green nano material development for PAH remediation"
at CSIR-NEERI, Chennai. Applications are invited from MSc or Mphil Chemistry candidates with first class and cleared CSIR-JRF.
1. JRFs are offered a monthly stipend Rs.28,000/-.
2. The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years…Continue
CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute invites applications for the post of Project Fellow (Level 1) under the sponsored project (CW 2B 3.3.5) titled “Development of nano core in shell materials for water disinfection”. Eligible candidates may appear in Walk-in-interview on 5 August (Wednesday), 2015.
Date of Walk-in-interview:12 August, 2015
Name of post: Project fellow (Level II) under the sponsored project (CW 2B 3.3.5)…Continue
Requirement of Two (2) Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at CSIR-NEERI, Chennai for Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Nanotechnology. Applications are invited from MSc or Mphil candidates with first class. This position is ONLY for candidates who have cleared CSIR-JRF.
1. JRFs are offered a monthly stipend and other benefits as admissible as per CSIR rules.
2. The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on the 30 April 2015, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/…Continue
The applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree in Science (Biotechnology and Applied Biology), or M.D. or M.S. degree in any area of medicine with research interests in Biotechnology and Life Sciences and a good academic record. Those who have already submitted the Ph.D./M.D./M.S., thesis are also eligible to apply. The applicants should preferably be below the age of 40 years, and 45 years in case of women candidates. Persons already employed are also…