My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
nano synthesis and applications, pollution control
APllications of nano matreials in waste treatment and energy field
1. Shilpa Hiremath , Vidya C, , M A Lourdu Antonyraj , M N Chandraprabha , Priya Gandhi, Atishu Jain and Kunal Anand, “Biosynthesis of ZnO nano particles assisted by Euphorbia tirucalli (Pencil Cactus), International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Sep 2013, 176-179, ISSN 2277 – 4106, Global Impact Factor -2.55
2. Vidya C, Shilpa Hiremath, ,M N Chandraprabha, M A Lourdu Antonyraj , Indu Venu Gopal, Aayushi Jain and Kokil Bansal, “Green synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles by Calotropis Gigantea” International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Sep 2013, 118-120, ISSN 2277 – 4106, Global Impact Factor -2.55
3. S. Roy, Shilpa Hiremath, “Synthesis of of hydrated alumina with nano sized pores”, Interceram- international ceramic review 62 (2013)  112-115 ,High-Performance Ceramics (ISSN: 00205214, H Index: 10)
4. Shilpa Hiremath and Sukumar Roy, “Aluminium Trihydrate (ATH) —A Versatile Material”, BHEL Journal, vol 28, no 1 April 2007, ISSN 0970-1540 page no 12-19,
1) Patent: IN246750- A method for the synthesis of nano-porous hydrated alumina, Inventors : Sukumar Roy and Shilpa Hiremath, Applicant name: Bharat heavy electricals limited(Date of Publication of Granted Patent: 18/03/2011 Journal No. 11/2011)
2) Patent Application Number: 1022/KOL/2007- A method for the synthesis of nanostructured hydrated alumina and products thereof, Inventors : Sukumar Roy and Shilpa Hiremath, Applicant name: Bharat heavy electricals limited(Publication Date : 03/04/2009 Journal No. - 14/2009)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org