My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomedicine, Drug delivery, Synthesis of Nanomaterials, Nanochemistry,Nanobiotechnology,Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Nanomedicene and Drug delivery, Detection, diagnosis and treatment of cancer
1. Shivani R Pandya, Man Singh, Preparation and characterization of magnetic nanoparticles and their impact on anticancer drug binding and release processes moderated through a 1 st tier dendrimer
RSC Advances (Impact Factor: 3.84). 04/2016; 6(44):37391-37402. DOI: 10.1039/C6RA02139E
2. Shivani R Pandya, Man Singh, Synthesis of nanomagnetic fluids and their UV spectrophotometric response with aliphatic organic acids and 1st tier dendrimers
DOI: 10.1063/1.4945227 Conference: 5TH NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THERMOPHYSICAL PROPERTIES: (NCTP‐09)
3. Suhani Patel, Palak Patel, Sachin B. Undre, Shivani R. Pandya, Man Singh, Sonal Bakshi, DNA binding and dispersion activities of titanium dioxide nanoparticles with UV/vis spectrophotometry, fluorescence spectroscopy and physicochemical analysis at physiological temperature
Journal of Molecular Liquids (Impact Factor: 2.52). 12/2015; 213:304-311. DOI: 10.1016/j.molliq.2015.11.002
4. Shivani R Pandya, Man Singh, “Dispersion and optical activities of synthesized magnetic nanoparticles with organic acids and dendrimers in DMSO with UV/Vis spectrophotometry”,
Journal of Molecular Liquids (Impact Factor: 2.52). 07/2015; 211(November 2015):146-156. DOI: 10.1016/j.molliq.2015.06.068
5. Parth Malik, Shivani R Pandya, Varun Katyal, Synthesis and application of magnetic nanomaterials for memory storage devices, International Journal of Advance Research, IJOAR.org ISSN 2320-9097,2013, 1(1), 1-28.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Centre for Nanoscience,Central University of Gujarat,Gandhinagar.
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com