"Hai i m looking for postdoc position in nano thin films deposition. recently i was completed my phD in nanomaterials. my research topic is " wettability of glass on water based sol-gel coatings for glass molding applications" from taiwan .…"
"JUST PUBLISHED TEXTBOOK
Narosa Publishing House is pleased to announce the release of
Principles of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
M. A. Shah
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
• Fabrication of Multilayer Thin Films up to 5-100nm scale range by using of Ion Assist Sputtering Deposition Method.
• Development of Nanostructure Surface on Hard Coatings.
• Develop Water-Based Sol-Gel Coatings for Glass Molding Applications.
• Investigation of Interface Surface Properties.
• Riveted Analysis (Particle size calculations and Strain Measurements for Nano powder and Films).
• X-ray Diffraction Analysis.
• High Resolution Scanning Electron Microscope (HRSEM) result analysis and EDX analysis.
• Maintaining of DC and RF plasma systems.
• Wet ability study of Glass Gob with interface coating structure at High Temperature
• Thin film technology:- Nano Coatings.
• Deposition of hard coatings by using Ion assisted deposition (IAD) sputtering system, optical coatings and Anti-reflective coatings by Sol-Gel techniques.
• Surface Modification:Plasma and laser treatment.
• Superhydrophobicity & superhydrophilicity.
• Glass Molding:- Micro-Lens, Convex and concave Lens.
• Structural Characterization of Different Type of Films.
• HRSEM, AFM, XRD, Raman Spectra and Ellispometer.
• Wettability Study of Different Interface Materials.
• Sol-Gel technique:- Water based solvents and Nanopowders
• “High Temperature interfacial Reaction between Glass Gobs and Sol-Gel Coated Al203 films” published in international journal Advanced Materials Research Vols.76-78, Advances in Abrasive Technology XII (2009).
• “Thermal Stability of Al2O3 Coated Low Transition Temperature Glass” published in international journal Defect and Diffusion Forum (2009)
• “An XAFS Analysis of Local Electronic Structure of HTSE MgB2”: Submitted to the 3rd NCTP 2005, Goa University, Goa-India.
• “An XAFS and EBS Analysis of HTSCD MgB2 in MEHAL”: Submitted to DAE – SSPS 2004, C/0 Technical Physics & Prototype Engineering Division, BARC, Mumbai-400085 India.
• “Effect of bias and Cr/N ratio on the Mechanical and Tribological Properties of Sputtered CrN Coatings” Submitted to Fifth international conference on surface engineering (ICSE 2007) Dalian, China.
• “Study of High Temperature Glass Wetting Behavior on various Coated Substrates” Submitted to Fifth international conference on surface engineering (ICSE 2007) Dalian, China.
• “Thermal Stability of Al2O3 Coated Low Transition Temperature Glass” Submitted to DSL-2009 International Conference in Rome, Italy.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
chung hua university
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info