My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1. Synthesis of Nanomaterials
3. Solar Cell for Energy conversion
1. My research interest is preparation of metal nanoparticles supported on inorganic nanotubes, nanorods, nanofiber, nanosheets and their applications for photocatalytic mineralization of environmental pollutants.
2. Biosynthesis of nanoparticles and their DNA binding study.
3. Solid state electrolyte for Dye-sensitized solar cell.
1. N. Pugazhenthiran, P. Sathishkumar, S. Murugesan, S. Anandan, Effective degradation of acid orange 10 by catalytic ozonation in presence of Au-Bi2O3 nanoparticles Chemical Engineering Journal 168 (2011) 1227-1233.
2. N. Pugazhenthiran, S. Ramkumar, P. Sathish Kumar, S. Anandan, In-situ preparation of heteropolytungstic acid on TiMCM-41 nanoporous framework for photocatalytic degradation of textile dye methyl orange Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 131 (2010) 170–176
3. N. Pugazhenthiran, S. Anandan,G. Kathiravan, N. K. Udaya Prakash, S. Crawford, M. Ashokkumar Microbial synthesis of silver nanoparticles by Bacillus sp Journal of Nanoparticle Research 11 (2009) 1811–1815
4. S. Anandan, P. Sathish Kumar, N. Pugazhenthiran, J. Madhavan, P. Maruthamuthu Effect of loaded silver nanoparticles on TiO2 for photocatalytic degradation of Acid Red 88 Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells 92 (2008) 929– 937
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Madurai Kamaraj University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info