My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanoparticle and nanofiber based drug delivery systems. Lipid based drug delivery systems. Targeted drug delivery system.
Design, development and stabilisation of nanosystems.
2. N. R. Jadhav, A. J. Umbarkar, B.V.Pawar, R. B. Jadhav., Protein Structure Optimization Using Genetic Algorithm. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 38(3), 145-149, 2004. [ISSN-0019-5464]
3. Shinde Anilkumar. J, Jarag R. J., Bhise S. B. Jadhav Namdeo. R., Preparation of Cream Containing Tridax Procumbens, Curcuma Longa and Azadirachta Indica and It’s Evaluation for Wound Healing Property. The Indian Pharmacist, November 2005,107-110. [ISSN, 0972-7914]
4. Karthik Nair, Vinit Ekshinge, Pundalik Pai, Namdeo Jadhav, Yuvraj Pawar., Effectiveness of Cisplatin, Adriamycin and Cyclophosphamide Combination Chemotherapy in the Treatment Of Metastatic Apocrine Carcinoma: A Case Report And Review of The Literature. Pharmaceutical Reviews Vol: 5 Issue: 4, 2005 [ISSN 1918-5561]
5. Zakihusain Tamboli, Karthik Nair, Vinod Pattankude, Namdeo Jadhav, Chewing Gum Dosage form an Anti- Smoking Therapy System. Pharmaceutical Reviews. Vol: 5 Issue: 4, 2007. [ISSN 1918-5561]
6. Pai Pundlik, Nair Karthik, Jamdade Shital, Shah Ruchi, Ekshinge Vinit and Jadhav Namdeo, Pharmaceutical Applications of Carbon Nanotubes and Nanohorns. Current Pharma Research Journal: I (1), 11-15, 2006.
7. Shinde Mayuresh, Bhakare Hitesh, Neela Bhatia and Jadhav Namdeo. Ion Exchange Resins: Drug Delivery and Therapeutic Applications. Pharmaceutical Reviews. Vol: 5 Issue: 4, 2007,[ISSN: 1918-5561]
8. Malay Shah, Karthik Nair, Pramod Shirote, Neela Bhatia and Namdeo Jadhav. Methods of Carbon Nanotube and Nanohorn Synthesis: A Review. Pharmaceutical Reviews. Volume: 5; Issue: 4; year 2007; [ISSN 1918-5561]
9. Karthik Nair, Vinit Ekshinge, Shital Jamdade, Ruchi Shah, Pundlik Pai and Namdeo Jadhav., Studies on molecular properties of Indion 244- Dextromethorphan Resinates. Current Pharma Research Journal: Vol I, issue 5, 2007, 53-59.
10. Karthik Nair, Vinit Ekshinge, Shital Jamdade, Ruchi Shah, Pundlik Pai and Namdeo Jadhav. Studies on swelling behaviour and application of Indion 244 matrices for taste masking and rapid release of Dextromethorphan hydrobromide. Current Pharma Research Journal: Vol.1, issue 4, 2007, 95-101.
11. Bhelkar K.B., Bhakre H. R., Garala K.C., Gaikwad V. L., Kadam H.M and Jadhav N.R. Studies on unusual behaviour of Paracetamol in presence of sodium chloride, gelatin and starch. Current Pharma Research Journal: Vol.1, Issue 6, 2007, 31-35.
12. Namdeo Jadhav, Atmaram Pawar and Anant Paradkar, Design and Evaluation of Deformable Talc Agglomerates Prepared by Crystallo-Co-Agglomeration Technique for Generating Heterogeneous Matrix. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2007; 8(3): Article 59: DOI: 10.1208/pt0803059: [ISSN: (Print) 1530-9932]. [IF (TR):1.445].
13. Kevin Garala, Anil J Shinde, Namdeo R Jadhav, Harinath N. More. Solubilisation of poorly soluble drugs: A review. Latest Reviews, Volume: 5; Issue:6, year 2007
14. Bhatia Neela M. Shah Suhel S, Singhvi I, Jadhav Namdeo R and Bhatia Manish S., Spectrophotometric estimation of simvastatin and nicotinic acid from tablet dosage form. The Indian Pharmacist, November 2007, 89-95. [ISSN, 0972-7914]
15. Sanjeev Gubbi, Sagar Yadav, Hanmantrao Kadam and Namdeo Jadhav. Gelucires: Pharmaceutical Applications; A Review. Pharmaceutical Reviews. Vol:6 Issue: 4, 2008, [ISSN: 1918-5561]
16. Subhash Patil, Hanmantrao Kadam and Namdeo Jadhav. Assessment of retail pharmacists for professional approach in western Maharashtra. International Journal of Community Pharmacy, I, 3, Sep-Dec-2008, 28-32. [e-ISSN: 0974-5319]
17. Namdeo Jadhav, Atmaram Pawar and Anant Paradkar. Use of Talc Beads as a Substrate for Enteric Delivery of Diclofenac Sodium. Current Pharma Research Journal. 2 (3), 2008, 5-15.
18. SY Patil, US Patil, HM Kadam and NR Jadhav. A Simple Method for Water Absorption Kinetics of Swellable Polymer Matrices. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 2(1): Jan-Mar. 2009. Page 151-154. [ISSN 0974-360X (ONLINE) ISSN 0974-3618 (PRINT)]
19. Namdeo R Jadhav, Vinod L Gaikwad, Karthik J Nair, Hanmantrao M Kadam. Glass transition temperature: Basics and application in pharmaceutical sector. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics. Vol-3, Issue-2, 2009. 82-89. DOI: 10.4103/0973-8398.55043. [ISSN (printed): 0973-8398. ISSN (electronic): 1998-409X].
20. Malay Shah, Namdeo Jadhav, Yadvendra Kumar Agrawal. Carbon Nanotube as Adsorbent for Floating Microspheres of Diltiazem Hydrochloride. Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures: 17,(5),2009,528 – 547: DOI: 10.1080/15363830903132875: [ISSN 1536-383X (Print), 1536-4046 (Online)]. [IF (TR):0.71].
21. Jadhav NR, Pawar AP and Paradkar AR. Effect of drug content and agglomerate size on tablettability and drug release characteristics of talc- bromhexine HCl agglomerates obtained by crystallo-co-agglomeration. Acta Pharmaceutica, 60 (2010) 25–38. DOI: 10.2478/v10007-010-0002-2. [ISSN 1330-0075, eISSN 1846-9558]. [IF (TR):1.312].
22. Jadhav NR, Pawar AP and Paradkar AR. Crystallo-co-agglomeration: a novel particle engineering technique. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics. Januray-March 2010, Page 04-10, DOI: 10.4103/0973-9398.63975. [ISSN (printed): 0973-8398. ISSN (electronic): 1998-409X]
23. Jadhav NR, Pawar AP and Paradkar AR. Preparation and Evaluation of Talc Beads Obtained by Wet Spherical Agglomeration as a Substrate for Coating. Pharmaceutical Development and Technology. 2011 Apr; 16(2): 152-61.DOI: 10.3109/10837450903544567 (impact factor 1.363). [ISSN: 1083-7450 (print), 1097-9867 (electronic)]
24. Amol B. Pitrubhakta, Anilkumar J. Shinde, Namdeo R. Jadhav, Design, Development and Characterization of PEGylated Liposomes of Gemcitabine Hydrochloride, Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2012, 4 (1):314-329. [ISSN 0974-248X; USA CODEN: DPLEB4]
25. Santosh Bhende and Namdeo Jadhav. Moringa Coagulant as a Stabilizer for Amorphous Solids: Part I. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2012, DOI: 10.1208/s12249-012-9755-x:[ISSN: (Print) 1530-9932]. [IF (TR):1.432].
26. Vinod L Gaikwad, Namdeo R Jadhav. Investigation of tablettability and drug release properties of ethyl cellulose. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, 5,4, 2011. 231-237. DOI:10.4103/0973-8398.97122. [ISSN (printed): 0973-8398. ISSN (electronic): 1998-409X.]
27. Namdeo Jadhav, Preeti Irny, Ashwini Mokashi, Pravin Souche and Anant Paradkar. Pelletization by Extrusion Spheronization Technique: An Excipient Review. Drug delivery letters, 2012, Vol. 2, No. 2, 132-145 (Bentham Science Publishers) [ISSN: 2210-304x]
28. Namdev Jadhav, Vinita Chodankar, Design of Chitosan Based and rographolides Microparticles for Targetted Delivery to Lung Tumour. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 4, Issue 3, 2012, 163-169. [ISSN- 0975-1491]
29. Namdeo R Jadhav, Hitesh R Bhakare, Badrinath K Bhawale, Incorporation of drug-resin complex to improve microsphere performance. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, Volume 6 / Issue 1 / Jan-Mar 2012,44-50. DOI: 10.4103/ 0973-8398.100138. [ISSN (printed): 0973-8398. [ISSN (electronic): 1998-409X].
30. Jadhav N. R., Kambar R. S, Nadaf S. J. RP-HPLC Method for Simultaneous Estimation of Atorvastatin Calcium and Felodipine from Tablet Dosage Form. Current Pharma Research. 2(4), 2012, 637-642. [ISSN: Print : 2230-7834; Online : 2230-7842]
31. Ashwini S. Mokashi, Namdeo R. Jadhav, Sheetalnath B. Rooge. Design, development and characterization of solid lipid nanoparticles of Gemcitabine hydrochloride. Drug delivery letters, 2012, Vol. 2, No.4, 1-8 (Bentham Science Publishers) [ISSN: 2210-304x]
32. Noolkar SB., Jadhav NR. Bhende SA., Killedar SG. Solid-state characterization and dissolution properties of Meloxicam– Moringa coagulant– PVP ternary solid dispersions. AAPS PharmSciTech. (Springerlink publishers). 2013. DOI: 10.1208/s12249-013-9941-5.[ISSN: (Print) 1530-9932]. [IF (TR):1.432].
33. Pradnya P. Jadhav, Namdeo R. Jadhav, Avinash H. Hosmani and Sharwil Patil. Development and evaluation of in situ thermoresponsive nasal gel system for Nardostachys Jatamansi. Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2013, 5 (2):113-125. ISSN 0975-5071
34. Namdeo Jadhav, Pravin Souche, Sushil Patil and Sameer Nadaf. Strength enhancement of talc pellets by incorporation of high percentage of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose. Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2013, 5 (2):17-26. ISSN 0975-5071
35. Namdeo Jadhav, Badrinath Bhawale, Santosh Bhende, Sushilkumar Patil, Kailas Sonawane. In silico antigenicity screening of moringa coagulant. IJPER, Vol. 47, issue 2, Apr-Jun 2013: 129-134. [ISSN-0019-5464]. [IF (TR):0.219].
36. Namdeo R Jadhav, Ratan S Tone, Preeti V Irny, Sameer J Nadaf. Development and characterization of gelatin based nanoparticles for targeted delivery of Zidovudine. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, July 2013, Vol 3, Issue 3, 126-130.
37. Namdeo R. Jadhav, Anant R. Paradkar, Gourav N. Shah. Adsorption Studies of Bromhexine Hydrochloride on Talc. Research J. Pharm. and Tech. 6(11): November 2013,1247-1250. ISSN 0974-3618
38. N. H. Salunkhe, N. R. Jadhav, K. K. Mali, R. J. Dias, V. S. Ghorpade & A. V. Yadav Mucoadhesive microsphere based suppository containing granisetron hydrochloride for management of emesis in chemotherapy. Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, April 2014. ISSN: 2093-5552 (Print) 2093-6214 (Online) DOI 10.1007/s40005-014-0123-6
39. Namdeo R Jadhav, Trupti Powar, Santosh Shinde, Sameer Nadaf. Herbal nanoparticles: A patent review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, January-March 2014, Volume 8 / Issue 1 / Jan-Mar 2014, 58-69
40. Namdeo R. Jadhav, Ramesh S. Kambar, Sameer J. Nadaf & Prashant D. Phadatare., Design, development, in vitro and in vivo eval-uation of multicomponent tablet formulation for enteral delivery of atrovastatin calcium and felodipine. Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, August 2014, 1-16 ISSN: 2093-5552 (Print) 2093-6214
41. Namdeo R. Jadhav, Ramesh S. Kambar, and Sameer J. Nadaf. Dual wavelength spectro-photometric method for simultaneous estimation of atorvastatin calcium and felodipine. Advances in Chemistry. Volume 2014, Article ID 131974, 6 pages. ISSN:2356-6612.
42. Namdeo Jadhav, Mukund Gade, Nitin Salunkhe & Anant Paradkar., Extrusion-Spheronisation of Talc using Micro-crystalline Cellulose as a Pellet Aid: Part I. Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovation, September 2014, 1-10 ISSN: 1939-8042. [IF (TR):1.44].
43. Nadaf S, Nnamani P, Jadhav N. Evaluation of Prosopis Africana seed gum as an extended release polymer for tablet formulation. AAPS PharmSciTech, 2015. ISSN: (Print) 1530-9932, [IF (TR):1.776]
44. AA Attar, MP Redekar, NR Jadhav., Estimation of Progesterone in oily based injection by UV-Visible Spectroscopy. Journal of Current Pharma Research, 6 (2), 2016, 1825-1829.
45. Prashant D Phadatare, Namdeo R Jadhav, V M Chandrashekhar., Influence of esomeprazole on the pharmacodynamic activity of thiazolidinediones (pioglitazone and rosiglitazone) in animal models. Journal of Pre-Clinical and Clinical Research, 2016, Vol 10, No 2, 110-114.
46. Dinanath Gaikwad, Padmini Kurane, Dipak Mali, Namdeo Jadhav., Development of Particulate Mucoadhesive Gel for Intranasal Delivery, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, Vol 10, Issue 5, 2017, 222-227.
47. N.R. Jadhav, P.V. Irny, U.S. Patil., Solid state behavior of progesterone and its release from Neusilin US2 based liquisolid compacts. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology. Volume 38, April 2017, Pages 97–106. [IF (TR):1.194]
48. Sarika Wairkar, Ram Gaud, Namdeo Jadhav, Enhanced dissolution and bioavailability of Nateglinide by microenvironmental pH regulated ternary solid dispersion: In-vitro and In-vivo evaluation. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. Article DOI: 10.1111/jphp.12756. [IF (TR):2.405]
49. Dinanath Gaikwad, Rajnita Shewale, Vinit Patil, Dipak Mali, Uday Gaikwad, Namdeo Jadhav, Enhancement in in vitro anti-angiogenesis activity and cytotoxicity in lung cancer cell by pectin-PVP based curcumin particulates, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules DOI: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2017.05.170. [IF (TR):3.67]
50. Jadhav NR1, Nadaf SJ2, Lohar DA1, Ghagare PS1, Powar TA1. Phytochemicals formulated as nanoparticles: inventions, recent patents and future prospects. Recent Patents on Drug Delivery & Formulation. 2017;11(3):173-186. DOI : 10.2174/1872211311666171120102531
51. D Gaikwad, A Limkar, K Bobe, D Mali, N Jadhav. Development Of Prolong Release Core Tablet Formulation by Polymeric Embedding. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2017, Vol 8, Issue 2, 2247-2257
52. Preeti Gajendra Karade, Namdeo Ramhari Jadhav, In vitro studies of the anticancer action of Tectaria cicutaria in human cancer cell lines: G0/G1 p53-associated cell cycle arrest-Part I, Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine. 2017 Jul 26;8(4):459-464. doi: 10.1016/j.jtcme.2017.07.003. eCollection 2018 Oct.
53. Nitin H. Salunkhe, Namdeo R. Jadhav, Harinath N. More, Adhikrao D. Jadhav, Screening of drug-sericin solid dispersions for improved solubility and dissolution. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 2018, 107,1683-1691. [IF (TR):3.671]
54. DT Gaikwad, NR Jadhav, Formulation design and evaluation of an emulgel containing Terminalia arjuna bark extract for transdermal delivery, Pharmacognosy Magazine, 2018, 14 (55), 249
55. Mayuri S. Bhandari,1 Sarika M. Wairkar,2 Udaykumar S. Patil1 and Namdeo R. Jadhav, Co-amorphization of Ibuprofen by Paracetamol for Improved Processability, Solubility, and In vitro Dissolution. Acta Chimica Slovenica, 2018, 65, 492-501[IF (TR): 1.167]
56. Preeti Karade, Namdeo Jadhav, Colon targeted Curcumin microspheres laden with ascorbic acid for bioavailability enhancement. Journal Microencapsulation 2018 Jul 16:1-28. doi: 10.1080/02652048.2018.1501111).
57. Dinanath Gaikwad, Namdeo Jadhav, A Review on Biogenic Properties Of Stem Bark Of Terminalia Arjuna: An Update, Asian Journal Of Pharmaceutical And Clinical Research, Vol 11, Issue 8, 2018, 35-39
58. K Preeti, J Namdeo Phytochemical Screening And In-Vitro Anticancer Activity of Extracts Of Tectaria Cicutaria, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research 9 (8), 3463-3468
59. Nitin H. Salunkhe, Namdeo R. Jadhav, Preparation and Evaluation of Sericin Extracted from Sericulture Waste Water for Pharmaceutical Applications. Journal of Current Pharma Research, Volume 8, issue 3.
60. Lornoxicam Quantification in Rabbit Plasma by RP-HPLC: Optimization and application to Pharmacokinetic study, Annales Pharmaceutiques Francaises(Article in press) doi.org/10.1016/j.pharma.2018.08.002
61. Design and Characterisation of Lopinavir Nanocrystals for Solubility and Dissolution Enhancement. Mahidol University, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Article in press)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org