good to see your interest in the latest dimensions. even i am working on applications of nano in electronics..vast applications, huge scope but implementation and fabrication facilities/infra not much in India...target for European…"
INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON NANOTECHNOLOGY IN SOLAR AND ENERGY STORAGE APPLICATIONS organized by Amrita Center for Nanosciences (Nanosolar Division) to be held in Kochi, Kerala on February 24th 2012. This will be a one-day workshop which will carried out concurrently with the International Nano-Bio Conference from Feb 21st to Feb 23rd 2012.This workshop intends to have brainstorming sessions to identify critical thrust areas and take advantage of the added value of nanomaterials in solar cells…See More
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
FABRICATION AND DESIGNING OF HYBRID SOLAR CELLS BY INCORPORATING NANO PARTICLES
Plasmonic solar cells, Nano crystals, Nano fibers and Nano-sub particles, Nanostructures and their synthesis, Manufacturing of Opto-Electronic and Photonic Materials, Hybrid Solar Cells, Synthesis and Characterization of Semiconductor Materials.
1. Nishu Gupta and K.M.Gupta “Emerging Scope of Hybrid Solar Cells in Organic Photovoltaic Applications by Incorporating Nanomaterials” published in Periodical of Advanced Materials Research Vol. 548 (2012) pp 143-146, 2012, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.548.143 under the title Material and Manufacturing Technology III, ISSN: 1662-8958.
2. Nishu Gupta, “Design and Implementation of Nano Controller based Actuation Techniques Incorporating Fabrication and Synthesis of Nanomaterials” published in “World Journal of Engineering”, Vol. 5. No. 4, Supplement 3, 2010, ICCE-19 Shanghai Proceedings, P-1459, ISSN: 1708-5284. E-link: http://wjoe.hebeu.edu.cn/mulu.sup.3.2010.htm
• Advanced Semiconductor Devices, K.M.Gupta and Nishu Gupta, a degree level course work meant for Sixth Semester students of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Umesh Publications, New Delhi, ISBN : 978-93-80117-82-9.
• Semiconductor Materials and Devices, K.M.Gupta and Nishu Gupta, a degree level course work meant for Fourth Semester students of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Umesh Publications, New Delhi, ISBN : 81-88114-66-9.
1. Parul Gupta and Nishu Gupta “Opto-Electronic Device Assembly” presented and published in National Conference on Advanced Computing Techniques in Science and Technology (UNICON 2012), Feb 17-18, 2012, United College of Engineering and Research, Allahabad, India.
2. Anukaran Khanna and Nishu Gupta “Study of Feasible and Novel Nano-engineering Electronic Materials for Applications in Futuristic Devices and Research” presented and published in “International Conference on Latest Trends in Engineering & Technology (ICLTET'2011)”, 17-18 December 2011, organized by ISEM-Planetary Scientific Research Centre, Pattaya, Thailand.
3. Nishu Gupta and Isha Bharti “Frontiers in Nano-Electronic Materials and Future Scope in Research Applications”, presented and published in “3rd International Conference on Current Developments In Atomic, Molecular Optical And Nano Physics With Applications”, CDAMOP-2011, 14-16 December, 2011, organized by Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi, India
4. Nishu Gupta et.al. “Synthesis and Characterization of ZnS Nanoparticles for Organic Photovoltaic Applications” presented and published in “National Conference on Chemistry: Education and Research Frontiers”, 13-14 October 2011, Chemistry Discipline & Sir C. V. Raman Chair School of Sciences, IGNOU, New Delhi.
5. Nishu Gupta et.al. “Fabrication of Hybrid Solar Cells Using ZnS Nanoparticles” presented and published in “3rd Asian Conference on Coordination Chemistry’’, October 17-20 2011, Organized by Chemistry Department, IIT Delhi and IIT Kanpur, India Habitat Center, New Delhi.
6. Nishu Gupta and Ashish Kumar “Advanced Electronic Materials for Novel Applications in Infrastructure Engineering”, presented and published in “National Conference on Electronic Materials and Applications NCEMA-11”, June 10-11, 2011, Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
7. Nishu Gupta and Jalaj Kumar Singh, “Implementation of Embedded Atom Method in Addressing the Pair Potential Problem in Low-Dimensional Solid State Physics”, presented and published in 3rd International Conference on Solid State Science & Technology 2010, ICSSST-2010, 01 - 03 December 2010, Sarawak, Malaysia.
8. Nishu Gupta, “Virtualization and Scenario of Its Probable Applications”, presented at Tech Mahindra Limited, August 29, 2008, Pune, India.
9. Nishu Gupta, “Optical Networking Enabling Future Technologies”, published in “NCETWT-2005, April 16-17, Chandigarh, India.
10. Nishu Gupta and K.M.Gupta, “Metamaterial and Auxetic Hybrid Composite Antennas”, presented and published in “IEEE International Workshop on Antenna Technology: Small Antennas and Novel Metamaterials”, March 7-9, 2005, Singapore.
11. Nishu Gupta, “Space Robots, their Intelligence and Security Requirements”, published in “International Conference on Systematics, Cybernetics and Informatics”, January 6-9 2005, Hyderabad, India.
12. Nishu Gupta, “Rubber Electronics”, presented and published in “National Seminar on Polymer Research in India: Opportunity and Challenges”, September 25, 2004, Department of Chemistry, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, India.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, Delhi Technological University, Delhi
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info