Do you remember me???? i do not know when vl u c dis msg. but i am sure u vl get back 2 me. vl wait ......Terensfin.
Kindly Convey my regards to Dr.Ramachandran and all our teams.
Best & Regards
happy to hear from you i am sivakumar research scholar in st.joseph's college trichy . i want to do phd in nano science so is there have any phd opportunity please inform me madam now i am doing synthesis of ZnO nano particle…"
"Where is the conference madam? attended a conference in KSR College of Technology and covered it for our magazine. difficult to attend all conferences without advance information. seems u have made a good presentation."
1. Crystal Research and Technology, 28 (1993) 1
2. Crystal Research and Technology, 29 (1994) 439
3. Annual report of Conference on electrical, insulating and dielectric phenomena organized by IEEE dielectrics and electrical insulation society, Canada pp. 654 (1995)
4. Annual report of Conference on electrical, insulating and dielectric phenomena organized by IEEE dielectrics and electrical insulation society, Canada pp. 650 (1995)
5. physica status solidi (b) 197 (1996) 13
6. Solid State Ionics 86 (1996) 251
7. Proceedings of The 41st Battery Symposium in Japan, Nagoya (2000) pp.454(in Japanese)
8. Proceedings of 10th Symposium on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, Tokyo, Japan (2001) 109
9. J. Electrochem. Society 149(4) (2002) A455 – A461
10. J.Mater.Res.17(3) (2002) 575
11. Solid State Ionics 154 – 155 (2002) 629
12. Solid State Ionics 152 – 153 (2002) 137
13. Journal of Electrochem. Soc., 151(8) (2004) A 1286
14. KEK Prog Rep: The Photon Factory Activity report Part (B) Vol.No. 2004-1 Cat. No. 10(B) 7C/2003G080 pg.no162 (2003)
15. J. Appl. Phys. 98 (2005) 084314
16. Appl. Phys. Lett. 87 (2005) 211914
17. Appl. Phys. Lett., 88 (2006) 093123
18. Appl. Phys. Lett., 89 (17), 173108 (2006)
19. International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology (2006) Basel, Switzerland
20. Seventh International Conference on the Science and Application of Nanotubes, Nagano, Japan (2006)
21. Preparation and Characterization of nanosizedSn3Sb2 alloy materials for lithium battery B.Nalini, P.Nithyadherseni (Materials Chemistry and Physics- communicated)
22. Microwave assisted Preparation of SnSb alloy materials B.Nalini, P.Nithyadherseni Presented in the International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies (Communicated for Publication)
23. Nanosized High K dielectric material for FINFET, D.Nirmal, Nalini B and P.Vijayakumar, Integrated Ferroelectrics ( accepted)
24. Morphological studies on nanoscaled Ce1-xZrxO2 for SOFC application , Kalpana M and Nalini B (Communicated)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Centre for Research in Nanotechnology, Karunya University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
happy to hear from you i am sivakumar research scholar in st.joseph's college trichy . i want to do phd in nano science so is there have any phd opportunity please inform me madam now i am doing synthesis of ZnO nano particle and its characterization thank you i will make a discuss often
Happy to hear from you..We are working in GaN/InN nanowires by MOCVD also CIGS solar cells by co-sputtering...why dont we do some collaborative work madam. contact me in my mail..so that we can look the possibilities..
i heared lot about you.. i was in karunya for 5 years in teh Dept of physics..presently im in south korea as a Post Doc. Came to know that u are the incharge of Nanotehcnology center. Best Wishes..take care and bye..
Please contact me in:email@example.com
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org