My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
semiconductor thin films and nanotechnology, Electronic and optoelectronic Devices, solar cell, Energy storage devices
Semiconductor thin films and nanotechnology, Electronic and optoelectronic Devices, solar cell, Energy storage devices
1. N. Meshram, C. Loka, K. R. Park, S. E. Lee, K. S. Lee, S. W. Moon, ‘Fabrication of ITO/SiO 2/ITO on sapphire substrate for self-capacitance type touch screen display’,(Accepted in Journal Science of Advanced Materials 2016)
2. N. Meshram, C. Loka, K. R. Park, K.S. Lee, ‘Enhanced transmittance of ITO/Ag(Cr)/ITO (IAI)
multi-layered thin films by high temperature annealing’, Materials Letters, 145 (2015)120–
3. Ankur Soam, N. Meshram, Alka Kumbhar and R. O. Dusane, ‘Silicon Nanowires for
electrochemical capacitor’, NC2E-2014 Proceeding, ISBN 978-93-83991-10-9.
4. Ankur Soam, N. Meshram, Alka Kumbhar and R.O. Dusane, ‘Growth of high density Silicon
nanowires using Sn as a catalyst’, ICEMP 2014 proceedings.
5.N. Meshram, A. Kumbhar and R.O. Dusane, ‘Synthesis of silicon nanowires using tin catalyst by
hot wire chemical vapor processing’, Materials Research Bulletin, 48 (2013) 2254–2258.
6.N. Meshram, A.Kumhar and R. O. Dusane, ‘Silicon nanowire growth on glass substrates using
hot wire chemical vapor deposition’, Thin Solid Films, 519 (2011) 4609-4612.
7.N. Meshram, A. Kumbhar and R.O. Dusane, ‘Formation of metallic nanoparticles from metal
oxide film by hot wire generated atomic hydrogen’ Conference proceeding (NANO-2010) “
Macmillan Publisher India Ltd. pp-27, ISBN No. 023-033-193-9.
8.P. Chaudhari, N. Meshram, A. Singh, A. Topkar, R. O. Dusane, ‘Hot wire chemical vapour
deposition (HWCVD) of boron carbide thin films from ortho-carborane for neutron detection
application’, Thin Solid Films, 519 (2011) 4561–4564.
9. T. Muneshwar, V. Verma, N. Meshram, S. Soni, R.O. Dusane, ‘Development of low temperature
RF- magnetron sputtered ITO film on flexible substrates’, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cell, 94 (2010)
10. N. Wadibhasme, S. Soni, A.Kumbhar, N. Meshram, R.O. Dusane, ‘Designing single chamber
HWCVD system for high deposition rate device quality a-Si:H thin film and solar cell’, J. Nano-Electron. Phys. 3 (2011) 943-947.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org