My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1. Nano fabrication.
2. Fabrication of porous silicon with nano sized pores.
3. Thermal annealing of porous silicon to develop a quasi monocrystalline silicon structure for optoelectronic applications.
4. Modeling and simulation of the developed film.
1. Fabrication and detail characterizations of quasi monocrystalline silicon structure for optoelectronic applications.
2. Fabrication of porous silicon and its characterizations.
3. Development of porous silicon by electrochemical anodization technique.
4. Thermal annealing of porous silicon to develop a quasi monocrystalline structure.
5. Modeling and simulation of layer transferred thin silicon solar cell with quasi monocrystalline silicon as active layer.
1. M. Banerjee, S.K. Dutta, U. Gangopadhyay, D. Majumdar and H. Saha, “Modeling and simulation of layer transferred thin silicon solar cell with Quasi Monocrystalline porous silicon (QMPS) as active layer”, Solid State Electronics, 49 (2005)1282-1291.
2. M. Banerjee, S.K. Dutta and H. Saha, “Enhanced optical absorption in thin silicon layer with nano voids”, Nanotechnology,16(2005) 1542-1547.
3. M. Banerjee, S.K. Dutta and H. Saha, “Carrier Density in Thin Silicon Layer with nano voids”, Nanotechnolgy,17(2006) 163-169.
4. N. Mukherjee,P. Bhattacharyya, M. Banerjee, A. Mondal, Robert T T Gettens, P.K. Ghosh, H. Saha, “Galvanic deposition of Nanocrystalline ZnO thin films from a ZnO-Zn(OH)2 mixed phase precursor on p-Si substrate” Nanotechnology,17(2006) 2665-2669.
5. U. Gangopadhyay, K.H.Kim,S.K.Dhungel, U.Manna, P.K. Basu, M. Banerjee, H.Saha, J.Yi, “A novel low-cost texturization method for large-area commercial monocrystalline silicon solar cells”, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 90(2006)3557-3567.
6. M. Banerjee, E. Bontempi, A.K.Tyagi, S. Basu and H. Saha, “Surface Analysis of Thermally Annealed Porous Silicon”, Applied Surface Science 254 (2008) 1837-1841.
7. M. Banerjee, S. Basu , H. Saha, “Metal contact, resistivity and Hall measurement studies of a quasi monocrystalline porous silicon layer vis-à-vis porous silicon”, Semicoductor Science and Technology 23 (2008) 075014.
8. M. Banerjee, E. Bontempi, S. Bhattacharya, S. Maji, S. Basu, H. Saha, “Thermal annealing of porous silicon to develop a quasi monocrystalline structure”, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (In Press).
1. M. Banerjee, D. Majumdar, S.K. Dutta, S.M. Hossain and H. Saha, Proc. of 12th International Workshop on Physics of semiconductor devices, IIT Chennai, India, Dec. 16-20, 2003) pp. 947-949.(Best Poster Award).
2. M. Banerjee, D. Majumder, S.K. Datta and H. Saha, Proc. of CODIS-2004, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, pp 342-345.
3. M. Banerjee, D. Majumdar, U. Gangopadhyay, S.K. Dutta and H. Saha, Tech. Digest (Vol.1) of 14th International Photovoltaic Science and Engineering conference (PVSEC-14), 26-30 January 2004 (Bangkok, Thailand) pp. 331-332.
4. M. Banerjee, D. Majumdar, S.K. Dutta, U. Gangopadhyay, J.Yi, H. Saha, accepted for poster presentation at 4th International Conference on “Porous Semiconductors Science and Technology” (PSST-04) 14-19th March 2004 (Valencia-Cullera, Spain).
5. M.Banerjee, U. Gangopadhyay, S.K. Dutta, D. Majumdar, H. Saha, accepted for oral presentation at the International Conference on Physics, Chemistry and Engineering of Solar Cells, (SCELL-04)13-15th May 2004 (Badajoz, Spain)
6. M.Banerjee, P. Mandal, S.K. Dutta, H. Saha, National Seminar on Renewable Energy Technologies: Innovations & Market Penetration, 8-9th October, 2004 (IACS, Kolkata) 15.
7. S.Chakraborty, L. Das, M. Banerjee, S. K. Dutta & H. Saha, International Symposium on Advanced Materials and Processing, 6th- 8th Dec., 2004,(IIT Kharagpur, India).
8. M. Banerjee, S.K.Dutta & H. Saha, National seminar on Nano-technology, 21st January,2005,(Jadavpur University, Kolkata).
9. U. Gangopadhyay, M. Banerjee, S.K.Dhungel, K.Kim, U.Manna, S.K. Dutta, H.Saha, J. Yi, 20th European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Barcelona, Spain,6-10th June, 2005, pp 390-393.
10. M. Banerjee, S.K.Dutta, U. Gangopadhyay & H. Saha, abstract accepted for oral presentation, PVSEC-15, 10th-15th October, 2005 (Shanghai, China).
11. M. Banerjee, S.K. Datta, H. Saha, International Conference on MEMS and Semiconductor Nanotechnology, 20-22 December, 2005 (IIT Kharagpur, India)(cd:\pdf\NANO\TN2\TN2_6).
12. M. Banerjee, S. K. Datta, E. Dempi, S. Bhattacharya, A. K. Tyagi & H. Saha, accepted for poster presentation, 15th International Conference on Crystal Growth, 12-17 August 2007 (Salt Lake City, Utah).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
IC Design & Fabrication Centre, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Jadavpur University (JU), Kolkata, India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Hi Good Doctor:
I have received your request via my personal email. I have made an inquiry on your behalf. As you are most certainly, we are hopeful for a positive response. If so I will be sending you two contacts with separate email addresses. Regardless of the response I am sure you are aware it may take some time. If you have not done so, maybe you would like to visit the NCSU website. Its a great campus and I used to visit there many years ago when my eldest sister was a student there. Finally if you have any friends or colleagues that are students of fabrics and fibers you may like to let them know that the same university has an excellent school of textiles. I do have a kind and reliable contact at the textile school. Good luck!
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org