My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1- Fundamental immunology: study of the repertoire of the immune response at the level of the antigen specific receptors of the T lymphocytes and antibodies, and at the level of the regulation of the inflammation and immune responses by dendritic cells and complement system.
2- Immunology in chronic diseases: study of the immune system regulation and deregulation in Viral Hepatitis infections and inflammatory diseases induced by Human RetroVirus, to define diagnostic/prognostic markers and to assay new therapies.
3- Nano Bio Technology: development of miniaturised tools for analysis of the immune system by protein and cell chip to be used in the frame of medical diagnostic and prognostic; evaluation of putative toxic and deleterious effects of nano materials and particles on the immune system that may lead to chronic inflammatory diseases.
Nano particles for clinic uses in the treatment of inflammatory and immune diseases (anti inflammatory drugs, vaccines);
Lad on Chip to monitor immune parameters: serology for antibody or cell evaluation.
About 160 referenced publications. Recent articles linked to nanotechnology:
- Leroy, L., R. Bombera, E. Engel, R. Calemczuk, L. Laplatine, D.R. Baganizi, P.N. Marche, Y. Roupioz, and T. Livache. 2014. Photo-thermal Effect for Localized Desorption of Primary Lymphocytes Arrayed on an Antibody/DNAbased. Lab on Chip in press:
- Brakha, C., P. Arvers, F. Villiers, A. Marlu, A. Buhot, T. Livache, R. Calemczuk, J.P. Zarski, C.L. Villiers, P.N. Marche, and M.B. Villiers. 2014. Relationship between humoral response against hepatitis C virus and disease overcome. SpringerPlus 3:56. In press [DOI 10.1186/2193-1801-3-56].
- Aspord, C., D. Laurin, M.F. Janier, C.A. Mandon, C. Thivolet, C. Villiers, P. Mowat, A.M. Madec, O. Tillement, P. Perriat, C. Louis, F. Berard, P.N. Marche, J. Plumas, and C. Billotey. 2013. Paramagnetic nanoparticles to track and quantify in vivo immune human therapeutic cells. Nanoscale 5:11409-11415.
- Horev-Azaria, L., G. Baldi, D. Beno, D. Bonacchi, U. Golla-Schindler, J.C. Kirkpatrick, S. Kolle, R. Landsiedel, O. Maimon, P.N. Marche, J. Ponti, R. Romano, F. Rossi, D. Sommer, C. Uboldi, R.E. Unger, C. Villiers, and R. Korenstein. 2013. Predictive toxicology of cobalt ferrite nanoparticles: comparative in-vitro study of different cellular models using methods of knowledge discovery from data. Part Fibre Toxicol 10:32.
- Liu, J., R. Bombera, L. Leroy, Y. Roupioz, D.R. Baganizi, P.N. Marche, V. Haguet, P. Mailley, and T. Livache. 2013. Selective Individual Primary Cell Capture Using Locally Bio-Functionalized Micropores. Plos One 8: e57717
- Mignot, A., C. Truillet, F. Lux, L. Sancey, C. Louis, F. Denat, F. Boschetti, L. Bocher, A. Gloter, O. Stephan, R. Antoine, P. Dugourd, D. Luneau, G. Novitchi, L.C. Figueiredo, P.C. de Morais, L. Bonneviot, B. Albela, F. Ribot, L. Van Lokeren, I. Dechamps-Olivier, F. Chuburu, G. Lemercier, C. Villiers, P.N. Marche, G. Le Duc, S. Roux, O. Tillement, and P. Perriat. 2013. A Top-Down Synthesis Route to Ultrasmall Multifunctional Gd-Based Silica Nanoparticles for Theranostic Applications. Chemistry-A European Journal 19:6122-6136.
- Cortes, S., C.L. Villiers, P. Colpo, R. Couderc, C. Brakha, F. Rossi, P.N. Marche, and M.B. Villiers. 2011. Biosensor for direct cell detection, quantification and analysis. Biosensors & Bioelectronics 26:4162-4168.
- Horev-Azaria, L., C.J. Kirkpatrick, R. Korenstein, P.N. Marche, O. Maimon, J. Ponti, R. Romano, F. Rossi, U. Golla-Schindler, D. Sommer, C. Uboldi, R.E. Unger, and C. Villiers. 2011. Predictive Toxicology of Cobalt Nanoparticles and Ions: Comparative In Vitro Study of Different Cellular Models Using Methods of Knowledge Discovery from Data. Toxicological Sciences 122:489-501.
- Mandon, C.A., O.I. Berthuy, B.P. Corgier, G.C. Le Goff, P. Faure, P.N. Marche, L.J. Blum, and C.A. Marquette. 2013. Polymer adhesive surface as flexible generic platform for multiplexed assays biochip production. Biosensors & Bioelectronics 39:37-43.
- Milgram, S., S. Cortes, M.B. Villiers, P. Marche, A. Buhot, T. Livache, and Y. Roupioz. 2011. On chip real time monitoring of B-cells hybridoma secretion of immunoglobulin. Biosensors & Bioelectronics 26:2728-2732.
- Villiers, C.L., H. Freitas, R. Couderc, M.B. Villiers, and P.N. Marche. 2010. Analysis of the toxicity of gold nano particles on the immune system: effect on dendritic cell functions. Journal Of Nanoparticle Research 12:55-60.
- Villiers, M.B., S. Cortes, C. Brakha, J.P. Lavergne, C.A. Marquette, P. Deny, T. Livache, and P.N. Marche. 2010. Peptide-protein microarrays and surface plasmon resonance detection: Biosensors for versatile biomolecular interaction analysis. Biosensors & Bioelectronics 26:1554-1559.
- Roupioz, Y., N. Berthet-Duroure, T. Leichle, J.B. Pourciel, P. Mailley, S. Cortes, M.B. Villiers, P.N. Marche, T. Livache, and L. Nicu. 2009. Individual Blood-Cell Capture and 2D Organization on Microarrays. Small 5:1493-1497.
- Suraniti, E., E. Sollier, R. Calemczuk, T. Livache, P.N. Marche, M.-B. Villiers, and Y. Roupioz. 2007. Real-time detection of lymphocytes binding on an antibody chip using SPR imaging. Lab on a Chip 7:1206-1208.
- Fuchs, A., A. Romani, D. Freida, G. Medoro, M. Abonnenc, L. Altomare, I. Chartier, D. Guergour, C. Villiers, P. Marche, M. Tartagni, R. Guerrieri, F. Chatelain, and N. Manaresi. 2006. Electronic sorting and recovery of single live cells from microlitre sized samples. Lab on a Chip 6:121-126.
- Cherif, B., A. Roget, C. Villiers, R. Calemczuk, V. Leroy, P. Marche, T. Livache, and M. Villiers. 2006. Clinically related protein-peptide interactions monitored in real time on novel peptide chips by surface plasmon resonance imaging. Clinical Chemistry 52:255-262.
- Cherif, B., C.L. Villiers, G. Paranhos-Baccala, R. Calemczuk, P.N. Marche, T. Livache, and M.-B. Villiers. 2006. Design and Application of a Microarray for Fluorescence and Surface Plasmon Resonance Imaging Analysis of Peptide-Antibody Interactions. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology 2:29-35.
- Grosjean, L., B. Cherif, E. Mercey, A. Roget, Y. Levy, P. Marche, M. Villiers, and T. Livache. 2005. A polypyrrole protein microarray for antibody-antigen interaction studies using a label-free detection process. Analytical Biochemistry 347:193-200.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Analytic Immunology of Chronic Diseases, Institut Albert Bonniot, INSERM-UJF Grenoble
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
dear prof/reseracher, Its prashant kumar, submitting my ph.d thesis on non-lithographic techniques of surface nanostructuring in december 2008 at university of hyderabad. I have experience of thin film coating, synthesis of nanowires, nanodots and characterization by AFM, SEM, VSM, PL spectra, MR measurements, surface plasmons etc and I seek post-doctoral post and for that I require your help, plz. convey to me if you find anything interesting. or else plz. advise how to get into the groove.I can work towards materials science, engineering, chemical engineering, biomedical applications of nanoparticles, memory application of nanodots etc or any industrial applications of nanoparticles, nanodots or nanowires.
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com