My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Synthesis and characterization of nano metal oxides and mixed metal oxides
Magnetic properties of nanomaterials
1. K. Kalpanadevi, C.R. Sinduja and R. Manimekalai, “Synthesis and structural characterization of CdFe2O4 nanostructures”, International Journal of Nanoscience, 175002, 2017.
2. K. Kalpanadevi and R. Manimekalai, “Structural Investigations of NiFe2O4 synthesized by the pyrolysis of single source precursor”, Journal of Modern Chemistry and Chemical Technology, 7(3), 12-16, 2016.
3. Anjutha Prabha N, Raina O, Kalpanadevi K and Manimekalai R, “Nanomaterials from Hydrazine derivatives - An overview”, Chemical Science Review and Letters, 5(20), 110-118, 2016.
4. K. Kalpanadevi, C.R. Sinduja and R. Manimekalai, “Synthesis and characterisation of Ni0.25Co0.75Fe2O4 nanostructures”, Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Ethiopia, 30(1), 79-85, 2016.
2. C. R. Sinduja, K. Kalpanadevi and R. Manimekalai, “Preparation and characterization of Co0.8Zn0.2Fe2(PhAc)3(N2H4)3: A new precursor to Co0.8Zn0.2Fe2O4 nanoparticles”, Materials science, 22 (1), 3-6, 2016.
3. K. Kalpanadevi, C.R. Sinduja and R. Manimekalai, “Nickel nanostructures prepared by a simple thermal decomposition route”, Communications in inorganic synthesis, 3(1), 2015.
4. K. Kalpanadevi and R. Manimekalai, “Structural and Magnetic Property Studies of Nanocrystalline Co0.8Zn0.2Fe2O4”, Journal of Nanoscience, Nanoengineering & Applications, 5(3), 67-73, 2015.
5. K. Kalpanadevi, C.R. Sinduja and R. Manimekalai, “Nanostructured Ni0.8Zn0.2Fe2O4 obtained by a simple thermal decomposition route”, International Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Review and Research, 2(2), 14-18, 2015.
6. Sinduja Rangansamy, Kalpanadevi Kalimuthu and Manimekalai Rakkiyasamy, “Preparation and Characterization of Mn0.5Zn0.5Fe2(PhAc)3(N2H4)2: A New Precursor to Mn0.5Zn0.5Fe2O4 Nanoparticles”, Synthesis and Reactivity in Inorganic, Metal-Organic, and Nano-Metal Chemistry, 45, 482-486, 2015.
7. Manimekalai, R, K. Kalpanadevi, N. Anjutha Prabha and O. Raina, “Synthesis and characterization of some hydrazine derivatives with α, β unsaturated acids”, Kongunadu Research Journal, 2(2), 16-22, 2015.
8. K. Kalpanadevi, C. R. Sinduja, and R. Manimekalai, “Characterisation of nanostructured Co3O4 synthesised by the thermal decomposition of an inorganic precursor”, Australian journal of chemistry, 67, 1671-1674, 2014.
9. Kalpanadevi Kalimuthu, Sinduja C. Rangasamy and Manimekalai Rakkiyasamy, “Synthesis and Structural Studies of Nanocrystalline Cd0.3Zn0.7Fe2O4”, South african journal of chemistry, 67, 91-93, 2014.
10. K. Kalpanadevi, C. R. Sinduja, and R. Manimekalai, “A facile thermal decomposition route to synthesise CoFe2O4 nanostructures”, Material science-Poland, 32(1), 34-38, 2014.
11. C. R. Sinduja, K. Kalpanadevi and R. Manimekalai, “Characterization of Ni nanoparticles synthesised by thermal decomposition of Ni(2,4 di-Cl PhAc)3(N2H4)2.1.5H2O”, Asian journal of chemistry, 26(7), 2009-2011, 2014.
12. K. Kalpanadevi, C. R. Sinduja, and R. Manimekalai, “Characterization of ZnFe2O4 nanoparticles obtained by the thermal decomposition of ZnFe2(cin)3(N2H4)3”, Acta Chimica Slovenica, 60, 896-900, 2013.
13. K. Kalpanadevi, C. R. Sinduja, and R. Manimekalai, “Characterisation of Zinc Oxide and Cadmium Oxide Nanostructures Obtained from the Low Temperature Thermal Decomposition of Inorganic Precursors”, ISRN Inorganic chemistry, DOI 10.1155/2013/823040, 2013.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Kongunadu Arts and Science College
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com