We report the synthesis of gold nanoparticles using coconut water through microwave irradiation.Synthesiswas found to be very rapidwith an optimum time of 17 s. The particles obtained werecharacterized by UV-visible spectroscopy, transmission…
It my pleasure to be with you for coming birthday of our community.
I suggest you to create advertisement block on the social networks like Twitter and Facebook which will gives two benefits, first one is promotion our site and…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
My Current working Areas:
1. Green Synthesis and characterization of gold nanoparticles
2. Functionalization of gold Nanoparticles for Biomedical applications
3. Nanoparticles mediated drug delivery into the Human Cancer Cells lines
Green synthesis and functionalization of metallic nanoparticles for biomedical applications
Finding the novel biomaterials and their applications in biology and medicine
Nanoparticles mediated drug delivery into the human cancer cells lines
Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
1. Babu PJ, Sharma P, Saranya S, Bora U. UV Light mediated synthesis of gold nanoparticles using ethonolic leaf extract of Bacopa monnieri. Materials Letters. 2012; 93: 431–434.
2. Babu PJ, Sharma P, Bora U. Sapindus mukorossi aqueous fruit extract as reducing, capping and dispersing agents in synthesis of gold nanoparticles. Micro and Nano Letters. 2012; (7)12: 1296-1299.
3. Babu PJ, Saranya S, Sharma P, Tamuli R, Bora U. Sonocatalytic Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Ethnolic Extract of Andrographis paniculata and Functionalization with Gelatin-Polycaprolactone Composites. Front Mater Sci. 2012;
4. Babu PJ, Das RK, Kumar A, Bora U. Microwave Mediated Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Coconut Water. Int J Green Nanotechnol Biomed. 2011; 3:13–21.
5. Babu PJ, Sharma P, Kalita MC, Bora U. Green Synthesis of Biocompatible Gold Nanoparticles Using Fagopyrum esculentum Leaf Extract. Front Mater Sci. 2011; 5(4): 379–387.
6. Babu PJ, Sharma P, Saranya S, Tamuli R, Bora U. Piper betle Mediated Green Synthesis of Biocompatible Gold Nanoparticles. International Nano Letters. 2012; 2:18–28.
7. Babu PJ, Sharma P, Borthakur BB, Das RK, Nahar P, Bora U. Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Mentha arvensis Leaf Extract. Int J Green Nanotechnol Phys and chem. 2010; 2(2): 62–68.
8. Babu PJ, Das RK, Gogoi N, Sharma P, Bora U. Microwave mediated rapid synthesis of gold nanoparticles using Calotropis procera latex and study of optical properties.
ISRN Nanomaterials. 2012: 1–6.
9.Babu PJ, Saranya S, Sharma P, Tamuli R, Bora U. Green Synthesis and Characterization of Biocompatible Gold Nanoparticles Using Solanum indicum Fruits. Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology. 2013; (4): 1-7, 2012
10. Das RK, Gogoi N, Babu PJ, Sharma P, Bora U. Synthesis of gold nanoparticles using Amaranthus spinosus leaf extract and study of their optical properties. AMPC. 2012; 2: 275–281.
11. Kasoju N, Ali SS, Sahu A, Das RK, Babu PJ, Bora U. Surface fictionalization of chitosan-PEO electrospun nanofibrous scaffold. Asian Chitin Journal. 2010; 6(1): 41-46.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahti
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com