We report the synthesis of gold nanoparticles using coconut water through microwave irradiation.Synthesiswas found to be very rapidwith an optimum time of 17 s. The particles obtained werecharacterized by UV-visible spectroscopy, transmission…
It my pleasure to be with you for coming birthday of our community.
I suggest you to create advertisement block on the social networks like Twitter and Facebook which will gives two benefits, first one is promotion our site and…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
My Current working Areas:
1. Green Synthesis and characterization of gold nanoparticles
2. Functionalization of gold Nanoparticles for Biomedical applications
3. Nanoparticles mediated drug delivery into the Human Cancer Cells lines
2. Finding the novel biomaterials and their applications
3. Environmental Nanobiotechnology
4. Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine.
1. P J Babu, P Sharma, M C Kalita, UBora (2011) Green Synthesis of Biocompatible Gold Nanoparticles Using Fagopyrum esculentum Leaf Extract. Front. Mater. Sci. 5(4): 379–387.
2. P J Babu, R K Das, A Kumar, U Bora (2011) Microwave Mediated Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Coconut Water. Int J Green Nanotechnol Biomed 3:13–21.
3. P J Bab, P Sharma, B B Borthakur, R K Das, P Nahar, U Bora (2010) Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Mentha arvensis Leaf Extract. Int J Green Nanotechnol Phys and chem 2 (2): 62 – 68.
4. N Kasoju, S S Ali, A Sahu, R K Das, P J Babu, Utpal Bora (2010) Surface fictionalization of chitosan-PEO electrospun nanofibrous scaffold. Asian Chitin Journal. 6(1): 41-46.
5. P J Babu, P Sharma, S Saranya, U Bora (2012) Piper betle Mediated Green Synthesis of Biocompatible Gold Nanoparticles. (Under Review)
6. P J Babu, S Saranya, P Sharma, R Tamuli, U Bora (2012) Sonocatalytic Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Ethnolic Extract of Andrographis paniculata and Functionalization with Gelatin-Polycaprolactone Composites. (Under Review).
7. P J Babu, S Saranya, P Sharma, R Tamuli, U Bora (2012) Green Synthesis and Characterization of Biocompatible Gold Nanoparticles Using Solanum indicum Fruits. (Under Review).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahti
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info