My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
The research interest of Hani Abdelhamid is focused broadly on science and technology at the nanoscale to push scientific boundaries in diverse areas of biochemistry, biology, biomedicine biotechnology, nanocatalysis and laser based analytical. The main thrusts are concentrated on six topics as below:
1) Nanotechnology: synthesis, characterization and applications.
3) Nano-Biomedicine and Nano-Biotechnology.
5) Metallodrug-protein interactions using Nanomaterials based- laser analytical tools.
6) Biosensor based on nanomaterials for pathogenic bacteria and biomolecules.
Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine
1. Hani Nasser Abdelhamid, Judy Gopal, Hui-Fen Wu*, preparation and charactization of ionic liquid matrices as biosensor for pathogenic bacteria, Analytica.Chimica.Acta.2013. In press. (IF4.555, 5/73, 6.85%, Biochemical research methods).
2. Hani Nasser Abdelhamid, Hui-Fen Wu*, A method to detect metal-drug complexes and their interactions with pathogenic bacteria via graphene nanosheet assist laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry and biosensors, Analytica Chimica Acta, 751 (2012) 94– 104. (IF4.555, 5/73, 6.85%, Biochemical research methods).
3. Ramaiyan Sekar, Suresh Kailasa, Hani Nasser Abdelhamid, Yuan-Chin Chen and Hui-Fen Wu*, Probing the metal complexation reaction of tobramycin with copper (II) and iron (III) ions by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 2012, in press. (IF2.549, 14/41, 34.15%, Spectroscopy).
4. Hui-Fen Wu*, Judy Gopal, Hani Nasser Abdelhamid, Nazim Hasan, Quantum dot applications endowing novelty to analytical proteomics, Proteomics. 2012, 12, 2949–2961. (IF4.815, 13/71, 18.31%, Biochemical research methods).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Assuit university, Egypt
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info