My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Bionanotechnology. Pharmaceutical Formulation
Cancer nanomedicine, New materials, Excipients
1. Rivera-Rodriguez G, Lollo G, Torres D, Alonso MJ. Oncologic nanotherapies: current applications and future perspectives [Spanish]. Anales de la RANF 77 (4). 76-78. January 2012.
2. G.R. Rivera-Rodríguez, M.J. Alonso, D. Torres, Poly-l-asparagine nanocapsules as anticancer drug delivery vehicles., Eur. J. Pharm. Biopharm. 85 (2013) 481–487.
3. G.R. Rivera-Rodriguez, G. Lollo, M.J. Alonso, et al., In vivo evaluation of poly-l-asparagine nanocapsules as carriers for anti-cancer drug delivery., Int. J. Pharm. 458 (2013) 83–89.
4. Oyarzun F, Rivera-Rodriguez GR, Torres D, Alonso MJ. Hyaluronan nanocapsules as a new vehicle for intracellular drug delivery. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 49. 2013, 483-490.
5. Lollo G, Rivera-Rodriguez GR, Torres D, Passirani C, Benoit JP, Alonso MJ. Polyglutamic acid-PEG nanocapsules as long circulated carriers for the delivery of docetaxel. In press. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics.DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejpb.2014.02.004.
6. Rivera-Rodriguez G, Alonso MJ, Torres D. Caseine nanocapsules as new platform for oral drug delivery. Submitted. Food Hydrocolloids.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
AK Moerschbacher IBBP WWU Münster
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org