With reference to your post, it is my immense pleasure to introduce myself as Dr.S.Sudharsan from Madurai Kamaraj University, India. Now, I am working as an Assistant Professor of Chemistry in PSR Engineering College, Sivakasi. I have…"
Thank you for the post regarding visiting facuIty. I am working in the area of nanostructured solar cells: DSSC and QDSSc. my doctorate work was based on Dye sensitized soalr cell. I will send you my detail CV if required. I am…"
Thanks for inviting and providing a nice opportunity to all the members. I appreciate your blog.
Here by I am interested in visiting professor. Please do let me know.
Thank you once again,
"Dear Dr.Rathinam Chandramohan Sir,
I have a Doctorate Degree in the field on Technology from Anna University.
My doctorate thesis title is " Synthesis and Characterization of CdTe QDs and CdTe:CdS nanocomposites for solar cell…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomaterials Synthesis, Characterization
Novel characterizations for identifying nano sizes and novel applications of nanothin films
J. Thirumalai, R.Chandramohan, T.A. Vijayan, and RM. Somasundaram, Materials Research Bulletin 46 (2011) 285-91.
2. Synthesis, characterization and formation mechanism of monodispersed Gd2O2S:Eu 3+ nanostructures, J. Thirumalai, R.Chandramohan, and T.A. Vijayan, J. Mater Sc:Mater Electron.,DOI 10.1007/s 10854-010-0240-6.
3. Nanocrystalline Mg doped dilute magnetic semiconductor prepared by chemical route, R. Chandramohan, J. Thirumalai, T.A. Vijayan, S. Valanarasu, S. Ezhilvizhian, M. Srikanth and V. Swaminathan, Advanced Science Letters 3 (2010) 319-322.
4. Synthesis and improved electrochemical performance of Li Co1-xSnO2(x=0to 0.1) powders, S. Valanarasu and R.Chandramohan, Crystal Research Technology 45(2010) 835
5. Effect of heat treatment on microstructural and optical properties of CBD grown Al doped ZnO thin films, R. Chandramohan, T. A. Vijayan, S. Arumugam, H.B. Ramalingam, V. Dhanasekaran, K. Sundaram and T. Mahalingam, Materials Science and Engineering B (2010) doi 10.1016/j.meseb.2010.10.017.
6. Structural and optical properties of Ag2SeTe nano thin films prepared by thermal evaporation, c. Vijayan, M. Panduraman, N. Soundarajan, R. Chandramohan, V. Dhanasekaran, K. Sundaram, T. Mahalingam and A. John Peter, J. Mat. Sci Mater. Electron. DOI 10.1007/s 10854-010-0175-y.
7. Electrosynthesis and studies on Cadmium Indium Selenide thin films, T. Mahalingam, S. Thanikaikarasan, R. Chandramohan, K. Chung, J.P. Chu, S. Velumani, Jin Koo Rhee, Mater. Sci. Eng. B 1`74 (2010) 236-41
8. Improved Electrochemical Investigation of Combustion Synthesized Cd doped LiCoO2 powders, S. Valanarasu, R.Chandramohan, J. Thirumalai and T. A. Vijayan, J. Sci. Res 2(2010) 443-452.
9. Improvement of life cycle life of LiCoO2 powder by Sr doping, S. Valanarasu and R. Chandramohan, J. Alloys and Compounds, 494 (2010) 2317
10. Effect of Pb doping on the stryctural and electrochemical properties of combustion synthesized LiCoO2 powder, S. Valanarasu, R. Chandramohan, J. Mat. Sci 43 (2010) 2317.
11. Effect of Mg doping on the properties of combustion synthesized LiCoO2 powders,
S. Valanarasu, R. Chandramohan, J. Thirumalai, T. A. Vijayan, S.R. Srikumar and T. Mahalingam, J. Mat. Sci.Mater Electron DOI 10.1007/s10854-009-002-5(2009)
12.Shape selective synthesis and opto electronic properties of Eu3+ doped gadolinium oxysulfide nanostructures, J. Thirumalai, R. Chandramohan, S. Valanarasu, T. A. Vijayan, R. M. Somasundaram, T. Mahalingam, S. R. Srikumar, J Mater Sci (2009) 44:3889–3899.
13. Controlled synthesis, optical and electronic properties of Eu3+ doped yttrium oxysulfide (Y2O2S) nanostructures, J. Thirumalai, R. Chandramohan, S. Auluck, T. Mahalingam, S. R. Srikumar, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 336 (2009) 889–897.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Sree Sevugan Annamalai College, Alagappa University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org