September 16, 2013 at 6pm to September 21, 2013 at 7pm
On behalf of the organizers of the International Conference “Nanomaterials: Applications & Properties’ 2013” (NAP-2013), which will be held in Alushta (the Crimea, Ukraine) in September 16-21, 2013, I am pleased to invite You to attend this event. Nanomaterials: Applications & Properties is:breath of interest of the Conference and actual topics;smart website for dissemination your activity;open access Proceedings that are issued before the conference sessions;fee discount for…See More
"Thanks for your interests Puneet Jain. Indeed surfaces play a significant role in the reactivity with the environment. The surfaces that are polished perfectly may reflect light like a mirror and is mirror polished and may have uniform…"
"Morphology of the surface do contribute to chemical reactivity, absorption and scattering properties considerably. For example a surface with morphology resembling cualiflower like grains with pores are suited for photoelectrochemical performances…"
"Certainly any nanoelectronic device that can assist remote diagnosis and treatment of Diabetics will sell like anything. Pacemaker, smart electronics, flexible electronics combination will hit the electronic industry at the earliest
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomaterials Synthesis, Characterization
Novel characterizations for identifying nano sizes and novel applications of nanothin films
J. Thirumalai, R.Chandramohan, T.A. Vijayan, and RM. Somasundaram, Materials Research Bulletin 46 (2011) 285-91.
2. Synthesis, characterization and formation mechanism of monodispersed Gd2O2S:Eu 3+ nanostructures, J. Thirumalai, R.Chandramohan, and T.A. Vijayan, J. Mater Sc:Mater Electron.,DOI 10.1007/s 10854-010-0240-6.
3. Nanocrystalline Mg doped dilute magnetic semiconductor prepared by chemical route, R. Chandramohan, J. Thirumalai, T.A. Vijayan, S. Valanarasu, S. Ezhilvizhian, M. Srikanth and V. Swaminathan, Advanced Science Letters 3 (2010) 319-322.
4. Synthesis and improved electrochemical performance of Li Co1-xSnO2(x=0to 0.1) powders, S. Valanarasu and R.Chandramohan, Crystal Research Technology 45(2010) 835
5. Effect of heat treatment on microstructural and optical properties of CBD grown Al doped ZnO thin films, R. Chandramohan, T. A. Vijayan, S. Arumugam, H.B. Ramalingam, V. Dhanasekaran, K. Sundaram and T. Mahalingam, Materials Science and Engineering B (2010) doi 10.1016/j.meseb.2010.10.017.
6. Structural and optical properties of Ag2SeTe nano thin films prepared by thermal evaporation, c. Vijayan, M. Panduraman, N. Soundarajan, R. Chandramohan, V. Dhanasekaran, K. Sundaram, T. Mahalingam and A. John Peter, J. Mat. Sci Mater. Electron. DOI 10.1007/s 10854-010-0175-y.
7. Electrosynthesis and studies on Cadmium Indium Selenide thin films, T. Mahalingam, S. Thanikaikarasan, R. Chandramohan, K. Chung, J.P. Chu, S. Velumani, Jin Koo Rhee, Mater. Sci. Eng. B 1`74 (2010) 236-41
8. Improved Electrochemical Investigation of Combustion Synthesized Cd doped LiCoO2 powders, S. Valanarasu, R.Chandramohan, J. Thirumalai and T. A. Vijayan, J. Sci. Res 2(2010) 443-452.
9. Improvement of life cycle life of LiCoO2 powder by Sr doping, S. Valanarasu and R. Chandramohan, J. Alloys and Compounds, 494 (2010) 2317
10. Effect of Pb doping on the stryctural and electrochemical properties of combustion synthesized LiCoO2 powder, S. Valanarasu, R. Chandramohan, J. Mat. Sci 43 (2010) 2317.
11. Effect of Mg doping on the properties of combustion synthesized LiCoO2 powders,
S. Valanarasu, R. Chandramohan, J. Thirumalai, T. A. Vijayan, S.R. Srikumar and T. Mahalingam, J. Mat. Sci.Mater Electron DOI 10.1007/s10854-009-002-5(2009)
12.Shape selective synthesis and opto electronic properties of Eu3+ doped gadolinium oxysulfide nanostructures, J. Thirumalai, R. Chandramohan, S. Valanarasu, T. A. Vijayan, R. M. Somasundaram, T. Mahalingam, S. R. Srikumar, J Mater Sci (2009) 44:3889–3899.
13. Controlled synthesis, optical and electronic properties of Eu3+ doped yttrium oxysulfide (Y2O2S) nanostructures, J. Thirumalai, R. Chandramohan, S. Auluck, T. Mahalingam, S. R. Srikumar, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 336 (2009) 889–897.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Sree Sevugan Annamalai College, Alagappa University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info