enjoy the challenge, social activities, to do core research activities to complement the academic related
1. K. S. Narayan, A. A. Alagiriswamy, and R. J. Spry, Electronic transport studies of a ladder-type polymer, Bull. Of Amer. Phys. Soc., Vol. 41, 756 (1998).
2. K. S. Narayan, A. A. Alagiriswamy and R. J. Spry, Dc transport studies of poly - (Benzimidazobenzophenanthroline) a ladder - type polymer, Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 59, 10054 (1999).
3. A. A. Alagiriswamy and K. S. Narayan, Determination of trap states in ladder-type polymers, Syn. Metals, Vol. 116, 297 (2001).
4. A. A. Alagiriswamy and K. S. Narayan, Electronic defect studies of a ladder-type polymer, J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 91, 3021 (2002).
5. A. A. Alagiriswamy, K.S.Narayan and G. R. Govinda Raju, Relaxation process in aromatic polyimide film, Vol. 35, 2850 (2002).
6. A. G. Manoj, A. A. Alagiriswamy and K. S. Narayan, Photogenerated charge carrier transport in p-n polymeric bilayer structures, J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 98, 4088 (2003).
7. K. S. Narayan, A.G. Manoj, Th. B. Singh and A. A. Alagiriswamy, Novel strategies for polymer based light sensors, Vol. 417, 75 (2002).
8. A. A. Alagiriswamy, Claus Jaeger, Armin Knoll, Mukundan Thelakkat, Georg Kraush, and Dietrich Haarer, “Scanning local surface potential distributions in polymeric macrophase separated (p - n) blend systems’’ (published - J. Phys. D: Applied Physics).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Moelcular Electronics, JNCASR, Bangalore, university of bayreuth, germany, nctu, taiwan, snu, korea
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com