enjoy the challenge, social activities, to do core research activities to complement the academic related
1. K. S. Narayan, A. A. Alagiriswamy, and R. J. Spry, Electronic transport studies of a ladder-type polymer, Bull. Of Amer. Phys. Soc., Vol. 41, 756 (1998).
2. K. S. Narayan, A. A. Alagiriswamy and R. J. Spry, Dc transport studies of poly - (Benzimidazobenzophenanthroline) a ladder - type polymer, Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 59, 10054 (1999).
3. A. A. Alagiriswamy and K. S. Narayan, Determination of trap states in ladder-type polymers, Syn. Metals, Vol. 116, 297 (2001).
4. A. A. Alagiriswamy and K. S. Narayan, Electronic defect studies of a ladder-type polymer, J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 91, 3021 (2002).
5. A. A. Alagiriswamy, K.S.Narayan and G. R. Govinda Raju, Relaxation process in aromatic polyimide film, Vol. 35, 2850 (2002).
6. A. G. Manoj, A. A. Alagiriswamy and K. S. Narayan, Photogenerated charge carrier transport in p-n polymeric bilayer structures, J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 98, 4088 (2003).
7. K. S. Narayan, A.G. Manoj, Th. B. Singh and A. A. Alagiriswamy, Novel strategies for polymer based light sensors, Vol. 417, 75 (2002).
8. A. A. Alagiriswamy, Claus Jaeger, Armin Knoll, Mukundan Thelakkat, Georg Kraush, and Dietrich Haarer, “Scanning local surface potential distributions in polymeric macrophase separated (p - n) blend systems’’ (published - J. Phys. D: Applied Physics).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Moelcular Electronics, JNCASR, Bangalore, university of bayreuth, germany, nctu, taiwan, snu, korea
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info