My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanoscience and nanotechnology
Semiconductor device, processing and characterization technology;
Fabrication of non-volatile memory devices (nanocrystal flash memory, resistive switching memory);
Silicide and germanide gate electrode and Schottky diode;
Photovoltaic device fabrication and characterization technology
Non volatile memory
Book Chapter/ Review (Published 02, under review 02):
1. “Metal Nanocrystal Floating Gate Memory Devices”; D. Panda, A. Dhar and S.K. Ray, In: Advances in Microelectronics and Photonics; Editor: Satyabrata Jit; ISBN 978-1-61470-956-5; 2011 Nova Science Publishers, Inc., Chapter 2, pp.-25-59, (2011).
2. “Growth, dielectric properties, and memory device applications of ZrO2 thin films” Critical review; Debashis Panda and Tseung-Yuen Tseng, Thin Solid Films (2013), in press.
3. “Perovskite oxides as resistive switching memories- a review”; Debashis Panda and Tseung-Yuen Tseng, under review.
International Journals (09):
1. “Optical characteristics of Er3+- doped Ge nanocrystals in sol-gel derived SiO2 glass”; K. Das, V. Nagarajan, M.L. NandaGoswami, D. Panda, A. Dhar and S.K. Ray; Nanotechnology, 18, 095704 1-5 (March 2007) [SCI].
2. “Characteristics of DC Magnetron Sputtered Ternary Cobalt-Nickel Silicide Thin Films for Ultra Shallow Junction Devices”, D. Panda, A. Dhar and S.K. Ray, Microelectronic Engineering, 85, 559-565 (March 2008) [SCI].
3. “Synthesis and Characterization of Nickel Titanium Melt-spun Ribbon for Micro-actuator Device Application”; D. Panda, M. Ranot, K. Das, D. Bhattacharya, A. Dhar, M. Chakraborty and S. K. Ray; Indian Journal of Engineering & Materials Sciences, 15(2), 95-98 (April 2008) [SCI].
4. “Fabrication and Schottky Barrier Characterization of Cobalt-Nickel Silicide/n-Si Schottky Diodes for Scaled-Si CMOS Applications”; Debashis Panda, Achintya Dhar and Samit K. Ray; IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, 55(9), 2403-2408, (September 2008) [SCI].
5. “Memory characteristics of Nickel Nanocrystals with High-k Dielectric Tunneling Barrier”; D. Panda, S. Maikap, A. Dhar and S. K. Ray; Electrochemical and Solid-State Lett. 12(1), H7-H10, (2009) [SCI].
6. “Improved charge storage characteristics of nickel nanocrystals embedded in high k dielectric for flash memory devices” Debashis Panda, Achintya Dhar and Samit K. Ray; Semiconductor Science and Technology, 24, 115020, (2009) [SCI].
7. “Nonvolatile and Unipolar Resistive Switching Characteristics of Pulsed Laser Ablated NiO Films” D. Panda, A. Dhar and S.K. Ray; Journal of Applied Physics, 108, 104513 1-104513 7, 2010 [SCI].
8. “Non-volatile Memristive Switching Characteristics of TiO2 Films Embedded With Nickel Nanocrystals”; Debashis Panda, Achintya Dhar and Samit K. Ray; IEEE Trans. Nanotechnology; 11(1), 51-55, 2012 [SCI].
9. “Resistive Switching Characteristics of Nickel-Silicide layer Embedded HfO2 Film”; Debashis Panda, Chun-Yang Huang and Tseung-Yuen Tseng; Applied Physics Letter, 100, 112901 1-112901 5, 2012 [SCI].
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Electronics Engineering and Institute of Electronics; National Chiao Tung University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com