The International Conference on „Nanoscience and Nanotechnology”, with full of academic, scientific and technological events, will be held at SRTMU, Nanded during January 11-13, 2011. The aim of this conference is to provide a common platform to scientists/technologists working in various sub- disciplines of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology which will help in developing a great mutual appreciation of interdisciplinary subjects apart from the state-of-art exposure in areas of direct interest of…See More
"JUST PUBLISHED TEXTBOOK
Narosa Publishing House is pleased to announce the release of
Principles of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
M. A. Shah
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
low-k dielectric thin films+VLSI fabrication techniques, nanomaterials and thin films synthjesis and deposition
nanotechnology, nanomaterils, electrical characteristics of thin films
1) Bhavana N. Joshi, Yogesh S. Mhaisagar and A.M. Mahajan, “Surface modification of porous SiO2 thin film by chemical treatment” Accepted in Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials (2010).
2) Bhavana N. Joshi and A.M. Mahajan, “Sol gel deposited SiO2 and hybrid low dielectric constant thin films” Accepted in Material Science in Semiconductor processing (2010) (doi:10.1016/j.mssp.2010.02.005)
3) Yogesh S. Mhaisagar, Bhavana N. Joshi, Preeti Jain, and A. M. Mahajan “Deposition of Porous SiO2 thin films for enzyme immobilization in biosensor application”, Bio-nano Frontiers special issue on Advancement in nanoscience for different technologies (2010) 151-154 .
4) Bhavana N. Joshi, and A. M. Mahajan “Deposition Characterization of Low-k Hybrid Thin Films Using Methyl Methacrylate for ULSI Applications”, Materials science and engineering B 168 (2010) 182-185.
5) A. M. Mahajan, J. P. Bange, B. N. Joshi and D.K. Gautam, “Growth of SiO2 films for microelectronics applications: Experimental and analytical study of the process parameters”, African Physical Review (2008) 2 Special Issue (Microelectronics): 0028, 58-60
6) Bhavana N. Joshi and A.M. Mahajan, “Synthesis and analysis of low-k material for intermetal dielectric applications in VLSI”, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Vol .10, No. 2, (2008), 422-426.
7) A. Sonanvane, B. N. Joshi and A.M. Mahajan, “Analysis of capacitance across interconnects of low-k dielectric used in a deep sub-micron CMOS technology”, Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol.1 ,(2008), 189-196.
8) B. N. Joshi and A. M. Mahajan, “Growth and Characterization of Porous SiO2 Thin Films for Interlayer Dielectrics Applications in ULSI”, Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials-Rapid communications,Vol 1, No.12,(2007), 659-662.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Electronics, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com