Flue gas treatment, ecology, electron beam treatment.
1) Bogdanov, A. A., Suris, R. A. (2011). Mode structure of a quantum cascade laser. Physical Review B, 83(12), 125316.
2) Bogdanov, A. A., Suris, R. A. Free carrier absorption in a cavity of quantum cascade laser. (to be published)
3)Bogdanov A.A., Suris R.A. “Surface plasmon polariton modes versus modes of conventional layered waveguide in quantum cascade laser”, collected papers of 18th International Symposium “Nanostructures: Physics and Technology”, pp. 29-30 (St Petersburg, June, 2010);
4) A.A. Bogdanov, R.A. Suris «Langmuir Modes for Terahertz Lasing» Proceedings of the International conference “Physics of Light-Matter Coupling in Nanostructures”, pp. 122 (Berlin, 2011);
5)Bogdanov A.A., Suris R.A. “Spectrum of layered structures for quantum cascade laser”, collected papers of “European Optical Society Annual Meeting” pp. 12-13 (Paris, 2010);
6) Bogdanov A.A., Suris R.A. “Whispering gallery modes of surface plasmon polaritons”, collected papers of 19th International Symposium “Nanostructures: Physics and Technology”, accepted for publishing (St Petersburg, 2011);
7) Aruev, N. N., Bogdanov, A. A., Petrov, M. I., Polyanskii, A. M., Polyanskii, V. A., Tyukal’tsev, R. V., Fedichkin, I. L. (2009). Mass-spectrometric study of the electron-beam-stimulated conversion of sulfur dioxide. Technical Physics Letters, 35(7), 657-660.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Ioffe Physical-Technical Institute
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info