It is very difficult for me to answer with out knowing what is the nature of the material you are talking about, usually the variations in formulations and studying the release is an accepted protocol, to be mor specific, i need more…"
I work in a private university. there is procedure and requirements to work in our university. If you have any concept you cna propose, i will try to explore the possibility,
with best wishes,
I work for Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal. I do have an interest to work in nanomedicine. I have worked on allied field of nano interface phenomenon in drug action,
Regarding fellowship, for six months , give me…"
"Sir,may I know about your research institution,Is there any research work related to nanoscience?I wish to know whether there is any 6 months project Vacancy during dec-09 to april-09.waiting for your reply."
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
surface activity in drug action
liposomes, interface phenomenon, drug delivery. sedds
Surface activity in drug action ,R.C.Srivastava and A N Nagappa, Studies in Interface Science, 21 Eds.D. Mobius and R. Miller ,Elsevier Press, North Holand ,2005
1. Anantha Naik Nagappa, Kishore G Sam, Manish S Kadam, Kiran M Bhusare, and Pranay Wal
Implementing Patient Safety in Indian Clinical Practice , Pharma Review, XX, 89-96,2008
2. N.Sivagurunathan, S. Krishnan J. Venkat Rao, A N NAGAPPA,V>M.Subrahmanyan and B.Meenashivananthi,Synergy of Glatifloxacin with cefoperazone and Ceferazone Sulbactam against resistant srains of pseudomonas aeuroginosa, Journal of Medical Microbiology, 57,1514-1517,2008
3. V.S.N.M Dwibhashyam, AN Nagappa Strategies for enhanced drug delivery to the central nervous system, 70, 145-153,2008
4. Pandi PV, Nagappa AN. Effect of acute and chronic treatment of losartan potassium on tail-flick response in mice. Indian J Pharmacol 2006;38:281-282
5. Gupta, S. P.; Paleti, Anitha; Mekapati, S. B.; Nagappa, A. N.; Kumaran, S. A Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship Study on Some Na+ and K+ Channel Blockers:Role of Molecular Connectivity Index , , Letters in Drug Design and Discovery .2 (2005)pp. 287-290(4)
6. Sriram D, Yogeeswari P, Nagappa AN. Combinatorial synthesis of anti-HIV agents--a review.Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2005 Aug;8(5):377-85.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Manipal College of Pharmacuetical Sciences, Manipal University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
i have doubt on " how can we provide a constant drug release in the biological system by using nanomaterial?, in my nanomaterial does not shows the constant release but it shows the increasing ored with respect to the time....plz explain sir..
Sir,may I know about your research institution,Is there any research work related to nanoscience?I wish to know whether there is any 6 months project Vacancy during dec-09 to april-09.waiting for your reply.
No comments yet!
Welcome to Nanopaprika.eu - The International NanoScience Community
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info