My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
surface activity in drug action
liposomes, interface phenomenon, drug delivery. sedds
Surface activity in drug action ,R.C.Srivastava and A N Nagappa, Studies in Interface Science, 21 Eds.D. Mobius and R. Miller ,Elsevier Press, North Holand ,2005
1. Anantha Naik Nagappa, Kishore G Sam, Manish S Kadam, Kiran M Bhusare, and Pranay Wal
Implementing Patient Safety in Indian Clinical Practice , Pharma Review, XX, 89-96,2008
2. N.Sivagurunathan, S. Krishnan J. Venkat Rao, A N NAGAPPA,V>M.Subrahmanyan and B.Meenashivananthi,Synergy of Glatifloxacin with cefoperazone and Ceferazone Sulbactam against resistant srains of pseudomonas aeuroginosa, Journal of Medical Microbiology, 57,1514-1517,2008
3. V.S.N.M Dwibhashyam, AN Nagappa Strategies for enhanced drug delivery to the central nervous system, 70, 145-153,2008
4. Pandi PV, Nagappa AN. Effect of acute and chronic treatment of losartan potassium on tail-flick response in mice. Indian J Pharmacol 2006;38:281-282
5. Gupta, S. P.; Paleti, Anitha; Mekapati, S. B.; Nagappa, A. N.; Kumaran, S. A Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship Study on Some Na+ and K+ Channel Blockers:Role of Molecular Connectivity Index , , Letters in Drug Design and Discovery .2 (2005)pp. 287-290(4)
6. Sriram D, Yogeeswari P, Nagappa AN. Combinatorial synthesis of anti-HIV agents--a review.Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2005 Aug;8(5):377-85.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Manipal College of Pharmacuetical Sciences, Manipal University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
i have doubt on " how can we provide a constant drug release in the biological system by using nanomaterial?, in my nanomaterial does not shows the constant release but it shows the increasing ored with respect to the time....plz explain sir..
Sir,may I know about your research institution,Is there any research work related to nanoscience?I wish to know whether there is any 6 months project Vacancy during dec-09 to april-09.waiting for your reply.
No comments yet!
Welcome to The International NanoScience Community
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org