My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanaomaterial Synthesis, Heterogeneous Catalysis, Hydrogen Production, Photolysis of Water, Coordination chemistry of d- and f- block elements, Computational chemistry, Nanochemistry, Synthetic inorganic chemistry
Hydrogen Production, Transport and Storage, Nanomaterials, Bioinorganic Chemistry and Computational Chemistry
1. Photoluminescent nano-sized ternary and quaternary complexes of thorium(IV).
Balram P. Baranwal, Abhay K. Jain, Anand Varma, Alok Kumar Singh and Talat Fatma, Radiochimica Acta, (2011) (Accepted for Publication).
2. Shape controlled synthesis of nano-sized titanium(IV) metal-organic frameworks.
Balram P. Baranwal, Alok Kumar Singh, Anand Varma and Avinash C. Pandey, Synthesis and reactivity in inorganic, metal- organic, and nano- metal chemistry, (2011) (Accepted for Publication).
3. Substitution reactions of thorium(IV) acetate to synthesize nano-sized carboxylate complexes.
Balram P. Baranwal, Talat Fatma, Anand Varma and Alok K. Singh, Spectrochimica Acta Part A, 75 (2010) 1177-1180.
4. Thermal decomposition kinetics of nano-sized chromium(III) carboxylates. Balram P. Baranwal, Talat Fatma and Anand Varma, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 22(8) (2010) 5865-5870.
5. Synthesis, spectral and thermal characterization of nano-sized, oxo-centered, trinuclear carboxylate-bridged chromium(III) complexes of hydroxycarboxylic acids.
Balram P. Baranwal, Talat Fatma and Anand Varma, Journal of Molecular Structure, 920 (2009) 472- 477.
6. Nano-sized titanium(IV) ternary and quaternary complexes with electron- rich oxygen-based bidentate ligands.
Balram P. Baranwal, Talat Fatma, Alok K. Singh and Anand Varma, Inorganica Chimica Acta , 362 (2009) 3461-3464.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Dr. Sadhana Rayalu, Deupty Director / Sr. Scientist and Head, Environmental Material Division, National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI-CSIR), Nahpur, India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I forgot to mention, that I belonged to Prof. Imre Mojzes research group, when I was a student. Unfortunately this team disappeared, because of the death of Imre Mojzes. I think this piece of information was responsible for the misunderstanding.
I would like to say thank you for your request, but I am afraid we can't do research together, because I don't have any experience in the field of nanomedicine, and I haven't have a research group. I am interets in this field like an amateur.
If you would like to do nanomedicine research in Hungary, you should ask Levente Juhász at Thalesnano/Nangenex(e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). I think (and I hope), he can help you.
I am sorry for the misunderstanding :-(.
My primary interesting fileds are the nano metrology, and nano electronics. I would like to do research, publish articles, and join a Phd. project in this fields.
Could you recommend me a research group, or a company in this topic ?
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info