My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Solution based synthesis of – Semiconductor 1D, 2D nanostructures
Low temperature solution based synthesis of graphene based composite thin films
Characterization technique: XRD, FESEM, UV-VIS spectroscopy, PL spectroscopy
Applications based on UV photo-detectors, nanogenerators, gas sensors
Advanced material synthesis
Graphene based composite thin films for electronic & optoelectronic devices
Hybrid nanostructures for solar energy harvesting
Piezoelectric materials and devices
1. A. Chakraborty, A. Agresti, P. Roberto, D.F. Matteis, A. Orsini, P.G. Medaglia, Study of
Structural and Optical Properties of Low temperature photo-activated ZnO-rGO composite thin
film, Mater. Res. Bull. (2016). – Accepted
2. G. Khanal, S. Acciarito, G.C. Cardarilli, A. Chakraborty, L. Di Nunzio, R. Fazzolari, A.
Cristini, marco re, G. Susi, Synaptic behaviour in ZnO-rGO composites thin film memristor,
Electron. Lett. 53 (2017) 296–298. doi:10.1049/el.2016.3655.
3. G. Khanal, S. Acciarito, G.C. Cardarilli, A. Chakraborty, L. Di Nunzio, R. Fazzolari, A.
Cristini, G. Susi, marco re, ZnO/rGO Memristor For Implementation Of Plastic Synapses,
Microelectronics J., (2017) – Under review
4. G. M. Khanal, G. Cardarilli, A. Chakraborty, S. Acciarito, M. Y. Mulla, L. Di Nunzio, R.
Fazzolari, and M. Re, Coexistence of memristive, memcapacitive and meminductive behavior in
low-cost zinc oxide (ZnO)-reduced graphene oxide (rGO) composite thin film device, Electron.
Lett. (2017) – Under Review
5. G. M. Khanal, G. Cardarilli, A. Chakraborty, S. Acciarito, M. Y. Mulla, L. Di Nunzio, R.
Fazzolari, and M. Re, “A ZnO-rGO Composite Thin Film Discrete Memristor,” in IEEE ICSE,
2016, pp. 129–132. doi:10.1109/SMELEC.2016.7573608.
6. G. Khanal, S. Acciarito, G.C. Cardarilli, A. Chakraborty, L. Di Nunzio, R. Fazzolari, A.
Cristini, G. Susi, marco re, "Resistive Switching Behaviour In ZnO-rGO composite thin film,"
in APPLEPIES Applications in Electronics Pervading Industry, Environment and Society,
Rome, Italy, 2016.
7. A. Chakraborty, G. M. Khanal, M. Y. Mulla, Study of Sol-Gel based ZnO-rGO composite thin
film, in 3rd International conference on Nanogenerators and Piezotronics (NGPT 2016), Rome,
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Electronics Engineering, University of Rome Tor Vergata
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com