"Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN an affilate of Naqaa Foundation for scientific Research, Technology and Development is organizing the third International Conference:“Nanotechnology, Biotechnology and Spectroscopy: tools of success in the…"
We would like to inform you about the new updates concerning the Nanotechnology international conference: ICNBS Egypt 2012 1- The conference venue has been determined: the conference will be held in Cataract pyramids 5 stars hotel in Giza…"
"Sir. I am Interested in the field of Nanotechnology . My area of research interest is in Drug Delivery. I have completed my Master's in nanotechnology from anna university. Please send me some suggestions sir."
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Fuel Cells, Nanotechnology
Nano-enabled Renewable Energy Technologies
1. R. Aparna, A.M. Kannan and L. Munukutla, Multi-walled carbon nanotubes based electrodes for proton exchange membrane fuel cells, J. Nanosci. Nanotech., (submitted).
2. L. Cindrella and A.M. Kannan, Development and evaluation of Gas Diffusion Layer using paraffin wax carbon for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells, Fuel Cells (Submitted).
3. P.A. Stuckey, A.M. Kannan and M. Ghasemi-Nejhad, Gas diffusion layers for proton exchange membrane fuel cells using in-situ grown multi-walled carbon nanotubes nanoforest on carbon papers, Fuel Cells (Accepted).
4. F. Kadirgan, A.M. Kannan, T. Atilan, S. Beyhan, S. S. Ozenler and S. Suzer, Carbon supported nano-sized Pt-Pd and Pt-Co electrocatalysts for proton exchange membrane fuel cells, Int. J. Hyd. Energy (Accepted).
5. J.F. Lin, V. Kamavaram, A.M. Kannan, Synthesis and Characterization of CNT supported Platinum Nanocatalyst for Proton exchange membrane fuel cells, J. Power Sources, 195, 466-470, 2010.
6. L. Cindrella, A.M. Kannan, R. Ahmad and M. Thommes, Surface modification of Gas Diffusion Layers by inorganic Nanomaterials for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells, Int. J. Hyd. Energy, 34, 6377-6383, 2009.
7. L. Cindrella, A.M. Kannan, J.F. Lin, K. Saminathan, Y. Ho, C.W. Lin and J. Wertz, Gas Diffusion Layer for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells – a Review, J. Power Sources, 194, 146-160, 2009.
8. L. Cindrella and A.M. Kannan, Membrane Electrode Assembly with doped Polyaniline Interlayer for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells under Low RH Conditions, J. Power Sources, 193, 447-453, 2009.
9. A.M. Kannan, P. Kanagala and V. Veedu, Development of Gas Diffusion Layers using surface modified carbon paper by in-situ CVD Process for PEM Fuel Cells, J. Power Sources, 192, 297-303, 2009.
10. K. Saminathan, V. Kamavaram, V. Veedu and A.M. Kannan, Electrodeposited Pt nanocatalyst on in-situ grown CNT based carbon paper for PEMFCs, Int. J. Hyd. Energy, 34, 3838-3844, 2009.
11. V. Kamavaram, A.M. Kannan and V. Veedu, Synthesis and characterization of platinum nanoparticles on in situ grown carbon, nanotubes based carbon paper for proton exchange membrane fuel cell cathode, J. Power Sources, 188, 51-56, 2009.
12. Y.F. Huang, L.C. Chuang, A.M. Kannan, C.W. Lin, Proton-conducting membranes with high selectivity from cross-linked poly(vinyl alcohol) and poly(vinyl pyrrolidone) for direct methanol fuel cell applications, J. Power Sources, 186 (1), 22-28, 2009.
13. A.M. Kannan, V. Renugopalakrishnan, S. Filipek, P. Li, G.F. Audette and L. Munukutla, Bio-Batteries and Bio Fuel Cells: Leveraging on Electronic Charge Transfer Proteins, J. Nanosci. Nanotech., 9, 1665–1678, 2009.
14. V. Renugopalakrsihnan A.M. Kannan and P.Li et al., Nanomaterials for Energy Conversion Applications – Chapter 5, Biosolar and biofuel cells, Monograph series, American Scientific Publishers, 155–178, 2008.
15. A.M. Kannan, D. Parker, S. Sadananda, L. Munukutla and J. Wertz, Wire rod coating process of gas diffusion layers fabrication for proton exchange membrane fuel cells, J. Power Sources, 178, 231-237, 2008.
16. A.M. Kannan, L. Cindrella, and L. Munukutla, Functionally Graded Nano-porous Gas Diffusion Layer for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells under Low Relative Humidity Conditions, Electrochim. Acta, 53, 2416–2422, 2008.
17. A.M. Kannan and L. Munukutla, Carbon Nanochain and Carbon Nano-fibers based Gas Diffusion Layers for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells, J. Power Sources, 167, 330-335, 2007.
18. C. W. Lin, Y. F. Huang and A. M. Kannan, Semi-interpenetrating network based on crosslinked electrolytes for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells, J. Power Sources, 171 340–347 2007.
19. A.M. Kannan, V. Veedu, L. Munukutla and M.N. Ghasemi-Nejhad, Nano Structured gas diffusion and catalyst layers for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells, Electrochem. Solid State Lett. 10 (3) B47-B50, 2007.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Arizona State University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
We would like to inform you about the new updates concerning the Nanotechnology international conference: ICNBS Egypt 2012 1- The conference venue has been determined: the conference will be held in Cataract pyramids 5 stars hotel in Giza in great Cairo, Egypt. Cataract Pyramids Resort has unique location, beautiful panorama of the great Pyramids, surrounded with farms and green grace peaceful. The resort, 5 star international standard hotel, is located on the road to Sakkara towards the oldest made structure - The step Pyramids of Sakkara, and less than 40 minutes from Cairo International airport.
Shuttle Buses will be available for Egyptian attendees for Free to transport them from Cairo University main door to the Hotel at the beginning of the conference days and back again to Cairo University at the end of the days.
Our conference guests and attendees will all enjoy the breakfast in the beautiful garden in fresh air and the great open buffet lunch in one of the greatest restaurants in the Hotel every day during the conference days.
For any one who would like to book accommodation in the hotel can book through us or contact directly the hotel.
Single room for foreigner/day costs 34$ including service and tax Single room for egyptian/ day costs 200 EP including service and tax For more information about the venue, please visit the hotel website: http://www.cataracthotels.com/pyramid/index.htm
2- Some of our speakers and poster presenters have been published in the conference website and more speakers and poster presenters will be published later on. The conference website is: www.ises-nakaa-conf.webs.com
3-If you are interested to share your abstract in the conference, you can still send your abstract till 15 December 2011 in word or pdf format
4- You can download and fill the conference registration form and send it back to us and pay the conference fees before 31 December 2011 for attendees
5- For Foreign PhD students and Master students, we present 10 partial scholarships on both poster and oral presentations where registration fees will be discounted by 40% so those who will present oral presentation will pay only 285 USD instead of 475 USD and poster presenters will pay 255 USD. This is will be applied for those who will sent their abstracts from today till 15 December 2011 only on basis of first received first takes the scholarship
Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN would like to invite you to be members in its International Network for free. Please visit our website www.nakaanetwork.webs.com and register yourself as a member using : Your true full triple name your country your category a suitable profile picture. we hope you will enjoy your free membership.
Sir. I am Interested in the field of Nanotechnology . My area of research interest is in Drug Delivery. I have completed my Master's in nanotechnology from anna university. Please send me some suggestions sir.
Hello Mr. Kannan,
Thanks for your mail. I was out of station therefore I could not reply you immediately. Sorry for the delay. I am happy to know that you are a faculty in Arizona State University specilizing on Nanotechnology and Energy. I will be happy to do some collaborations with you.
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com