2-year Post-Doctoral Fellow in ‘Lanthanide Doped Nanoparticles with High Efficiency and Biodetection Application’ at Guangdong University of Technology (Guangzhou, China)
- RMB 270,000 ~300,000 per year
Prof Hongli Wen
School of Chemical Engineering and Light Industry
Guangdong University of Technology, Guangdong, China
Full-time, fixed term position (24 month contract)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a fixed term Post Doctoral Fellowship in Physical and Chemical Sciences:
- The ideal candidate should have a PhD in either Physics, Chemistry or Materials Science.
- Related research experience in several of: laser spectroscopy of lanthanide materials, wet-chemistry synthesis of lanthanide doped nanoparticles, crystal-field interactions and inter-ionic energy transfer, lanthanide nanothermometer, glass ceramics, or mechanoluminescence.
- Successful candidate will work closely with research students on related projects.
- You must be able to take up the position as soon as possible in 2021.
Foreign applicants should be better already in China due to Covid-19.
Applications for this position should include a curriculum vitae, a summary of recent research achievements and experience. They should also indicate the names and contact details of three referees. Applications should be combined into one document and send by to e-mail Prof. Hongli Wen, firstname.lastname@example.org