NANO-TV is a series of short videos and articles about nanotechnologies in the EU. Some articles are already online at http://www.youris.com/Nano/NANO-TV - more will follow. The videos are also available on NANOfutures at http://nanofutures.info/videos.
2 - ProNano Project Results
To overcome barriers on the way to the market, the ProNano project was started. Read their first article and join the discussion at the NANOfutures working groups forum. (PDF article download)
3 - EuroNanoForum 2011
Please be aware that the coming ENF2011 will also offer one2one matchmaking sessions to support your bussiness building. Meet the NANOfutres community and see the details provided by Spinverse:
Nanotechnology Experts Reveal The Importance of Their Work
In EuroNanoForum Speaker Spotlight interview series, nanotechnology experts explain their research or work and reveal potential applications for the results.
- Graphene Nanopores - Slaven Garaj, Harvard University, Department of Physics (US)
- Sensing Nanowires - Jani Kivioja, NOKIA Research Center, Eurolaboratory, Cambridge (UK)
- NANOfutures - Andrea E. Reinhardt, microTEC; chairing Working Group Communication at Nanofutures
Read and listen to the full interviews at www.euronanoforum2011.eu
Register and Create a Profile for Matchmaking
Register now to EuroNanoForum and start pre-arranging meetings with potential partners and customers. EuroNanoForum has a full day reserved for matchmaking. Invite the people you want to meet in the EuroNanoForum though the matchmaking system. Note that that participating to matchmaking only is free of charge, but you will
need to register at the event website.
Reach Your Customers at the
- Take a look at our stand packages »
- Find the location in the venue that suites you »
- Fill the form to place an order »
Note that exhibition space is limited, so you should reserve your booth now.