Dear Madam, dear Sir!
We cordially invite you to submit your scientific work for the 1st International Conference nanoFIS 2014 – Functional Integrated nanoSystems which will be held on3 – 5 December 2014 in Graz/Austria.
CALL FOR PAPERS IS OPEN!
All scientists wishing to present recent novel R&D results related to the topics
- ADVANCED FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS
- SYSTEM INTEGRATION & PACKAGING
- INNOVATIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
"Airbus of Chips – Feasible European Reality or Science Fiction?“
KEY NOTE / INVITED SPEAKERS
- · Jong Min Kim, University of Oxford, Dept of Engineering Science, Oxford (United Kingdom)
- · Mervi Paulasto-Kröckel, Aalto University, Electronics Integration and Reliability, Aalto (Finland)
- · Lars Samuelson, Lund University, Solid State Physics and the Nanometer Structure Consortium, Lund (Sweden)
- · Zhong Lin Wang, Georgia Institute of Technology, Director of Center for Nanostructure Characterization (CNC), The Hightower Chair in Materials Science and Engineering, Atlanta (USA)
- · Silke Christiansen, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light, Photonic Nanostructures, Erlangen (Germany)
- · Elisabetta Comini, University of Brescia, Department of Information Engineering, Sensor Laboratory, Brescia (Italy)
- · Thomas Müller, Vienna University of Technology, Institute of Photonics, Vienna (Austria)
- · Ursula Palfinger, JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH, Institute for Surface Technologies and Photonics, Weiz (Austria)
- · Klaus Pressel, Infineon Technologies AG, Regensburg (Germany)
- · Ionut Rado, SOITEC - R&D, Bernin (France)
- · Albert Romano-Rodriguez, Universitat de Barcelona, MIND-IN2UB-Departament d’Electrònica, Barcelona (Spain)
- · Martin Schrems, ams AG, Vice President R&D, Graz (Austria)
MATERIALS TODAY: PROCEEDINGS
All contributors have the possibility to submit a full paper (peer-review process) which will be published in "Materials Today: Proceedings"!
All abstracts will be printed in the conference documents which you will find enclosed in the delegate bag at the conference.
nanoFIS 2014 POSTER AWARDS & EVENING POSTER DISCUSSION
nano FIS 2014 Poster Awards 2014 are intended to recognize outstanding research presented. Awards are granted to the best three poster contributions
(€ 500 for the first, € 400 for the second and € 300 for the third place).
CALL FOR EXHIBITORS!
nanoFIS 2014 serves as an excellent platform to present your company/institution, to promote your product portfolio and to establish direct links to a broad audience of experts. By becoming an exhibitor or sponsor you will make a great contribution to support the nanoFIS 2014 conference.
Deadline for oral abstracts: 16 September 2014
Deadline for poster abstracts: 30 November 2014
End of early registration: 1 October 2014
End of online registration: 26 November 2014
Please turn to www.nanofis.net for all information regarding the nanoFIS 2014!
We are looking forward to your participation and contribution!
your nanoFIS 2014 Organising Team