Hope everything is well with you.
I am pleased to share the acceptance of our Book Proposal entitled:
Carbon Nanotubes for Green Environment
by Apple Academic Press, U.S.A.
Shrikaant Kulkarni. PhD, Suresh Ameta, PhD, A.K.Haghi, PhD
Keeping your high quality work in this area, we request you to contribute a chapter on the above theme (Carbon Nanotubes for Green Environment).
Please note that, there is no fee or charge from authors at any stage of publication.
To produce a book of high impact and quality, please keep this in mind that every chapter must be comprehensive, scenically updated and focused according to the scope of work. Hope your valuable contribution will enhance the worth of this book. Wish the book in return would give you the recognition among researchers and scientist. Please let me know you are willing to write requested chapter. We will share other related information on your acceptance of the invitation.
This book describes the synthesis, characterization and unique applications of undoped/doped carbon nanotubes as well as hybrids of them with graphene or nanocomposites.
It demonstrates approaches used for tapping the potential and promise of these materials in isolation or combined with other materials. It also presents a spectrum of applications of carbon nanotubes as novel materials for energy storage, and environmental remediation, sequestration, water treatment, green health care products etc. Further, it discusses the preparation; structures and properties of carbon nanotubes both doped and undoped, graphene–CNT hybrids, providing exciting examples of different types of carbon nanotubes and graphene–CNT hybrids with varying nanostructures. This book is of great interest to a wide readership in numerous fields of materials science and engineering.
Advanced students of engineering and material science
1. Carbon-Nanotubes for the design of green batteries
2. Potential Applications of Carbon Nanotubes in environmental remediation
3. Carbon-Nanotubes –characterization tools in environmental applications
4. Green synthesis of carbon nanotubes and characterization with potential applications in Green Engg.
5. Single and double walled carbon naotubes for hydrogen storage, transportation
6. Single and double walled carbon naotubes for CO2 sequestration
7. Use of doped/undoped carbon nanotubes in waste water treatment
8. Use of doped/undoped carbon nanotubes in healthcare
9. Use of carbon nanotubes in nonconvential enrgy storage systems
10. Use of carbon nanotubes in drug/proteins/cosmetics delivery systems
11. Graphene carbon nanotubes hybrids for green environmental applications
12. Carbon nanotubes for clean water
13. Carbon nanotubes for environmental protection
Deadline for chapter proposal submission : 30th March 2020
Acceptance Notification : 10th April 2020
Full Chapter Submission Deadline (Extended): 30 July 2020
Acceptance Notification: 30 August 2020
Send Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, contact:
Dr. Shrikaant Kulkarni: email@example.com
Prof. A.K.Haghi: AKHaghi@gmail.com
Dr. Shrikaant Kulkarni
Department of Chemical Engineering,
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pun