We are actively looking for early stage cacreer/experienced researcher of “Women Scientist” and “PhD program (Regular)” with highly innovative research publications and experiences should apply under the scheme of Indo-European Joint Project Call Horizon'2020.
Candidates should be unique research spans are focusing on following areas;
- Gold nanopaterials synthesis and applications
- Transition metal oxide nanostructures
- Green Chemistry Nanotechnology
- Hybrid nanocomposite Matrix
- Polymer blend composite
- Liquid Crystals
- Display technology
- Smart OLED
- Stretchable electronics, supercapacitor and transparent electrodes
- Energy storage (e.g. Fuel cells, Solar cells, Li-ion battery)
- Drug delivery
- Anti-microbial activities
- Waste water treatment and removal of pollutants
- Tissue engineering, cell culture, bioimaging
- Biotechnology applications etc.
Based on your full CV (Photograph, Research activities,Internship, List of publications links/DOIs, Conferences, Contacts, Email, Skype ID) along with an innovative research proposal (6000 words limit should cover with Title, Research Background, State of art, Goals and outcomes, Key challenges plan and activities, Main project results and future aspects)in above topics sent to Group Leader, Prof (Dr) Kaushik Pal via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) will shortlisted further meeting on Skype or Zoom platform.
Looking forward your swift response in this regard.
Hope for the best.