The 6th International Conference on Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering (NDDTE'2021) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanomedicine, drug delivery, and tissue engineering. The goal of NDDTE'2021 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
NDDTE'2021 is an acronym for Nanomedicine, Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering..
Topics for NDDTE’2021 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Cancer and Nanotechnology
- Clinical Application of Nanotechnology
- Gene Delivery Systems
- Nanomedical Technologies
- Nanotechnology and Biomedical Applications
- Nanotechnology for Detection
- Nanotechnology for Diagnosis
- Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology for Imaging
- Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering
- And all other related topics
June 14 - 16, 2021 | Lisbon, Portugal