2nd NANOSAFE International Conference
"Safe production and use of nanomaterials"
16 November 2010 – Maison MINATEC®, Grenoble, France
Following the successful outcome of the past International Conference on Safe production and use of nanomaterials Nanosafe 2008, this new edition will take place in MINATEC again in November 2010.
The objectives of the conference will be to make available the major progresses and future trends in the domain of the safe production and use of nanomaterials.
The 2010 edition of the conference will be split in 11 sessions and related satellite sessions:
- Session 1: Exposure assessment
- Session 2: Characterization, Detection and Monitoring
- Session 3: Nanomaterials life cycle
- Session 4: Toxicology
- Session 5: Environmental impact
- Session 6: Nanopartciles release from consumer products
- Session 7: Commercial equipments related to safe production and use of nanomaterials
- Session 8: Personal protective equipment
- Session 9: Standardization, Regulations and Education
- Session 10: Secure industrial production
- Session 11: Safety parameters evaluation
High-level speakers will include:
· Jurron Bradley, Lux Research (USA)
· Yuguo Song, University of Beijing (China)
· Michael Riediker, Institute for Work and Health (Switzerland)
· Eric Gaffet, CNRS (France)
· Michael Ellenbecker, University of Massachusetts Lowell (USA)
· David Y.H. Pui, University of Minnesota (USA)
· Bernd Nowack, Empa (Switzerland)
· Günter Oberdörster, University of Rochester (USA)
· Jean-Yves Bottero, Cerege (France)
· Tinh Nguyen, NIST (USA)
· François Tardif, CEA (France)
· Daniel Bernard, Arkema (France)
· Paul Amyotte, Dalhousie Univ. (Canada)
· Rolf Eckhoff, University of Bergen (Norway)Download the latest agenda of the Nanosafe 2010 International Conference.
More information about the conference including practical information and special room booking rates is available here.