You are invited to participate in the International Online Conference on Functional Nanomaterials. It will take place on 15 - 16 July 2020 at 12:00 AM Central European Time (CET).
The online conference will consist of two symposia, followed by an extended discussion of Posters. The conference will be led by world-leading invited speakers covering a broad range of the latest scientific advances. In Poster Session, attendees and authors can share their ideas and get feedback from their colleagues worldwide through a chatroom. All participants can join and present here their work. Due to the short format of the meeting (with a few oral contributions), we encourage senior researchers to present Poster, and of course, we expect enthusiastic participation of junior researchers.
1. Symposium on Solar cells
- Organic-Inorganic Perovskite Solar Cells;
- Polymer Solar Cells;
- Quantum Dot Solar Cells;
- Dye Sensitized Solar Cells;
- PV Systems and Storage - Modelling, Design, Operation
2. Symposium on Photo/Catalysis
- Photocatalyst Modification (e.g. by noble metal, C nanotubes, graphene, molecular clusters, novel materials etc..) and doping;
- New reactions, Characterizations of Catalysts;
- Photocatalysis and Photoreactors;
- Synthesis and Characterization of Catalyst Materials;
- Spectroscopy in Catalysis;
- Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis;
- Catalysis and Applications;
- Solar Fuels;
- Transformation of Organic Molecules;
- Synthesis of Hydrogen;
Structure of the Online Conference:
International Online Conference on Functional Nanomaterials is an online conference format organized to promote exchange and discussion around a specific scientific topic.
- Short oral talks by Invited Speakers.
- Poster Parade, where participants in the Poster session are asked to prepare a short PPT presentation of three slides.
- Interactive Poster Session, where attendees and authors can share their ideas and get feedback from their colleagues worldwide.