I am looking for simulation of organic solar cell with PCBM and P3HT polymer using Atlas Silavco, recently i intalled silvaco 2005, I am beginner in organic solarcell simulation . I didnt get any vedios relate to it, also when i paste
Dear friends, Please suggest me good material to understand and gain knowledge on Transmission Spectrum, Band structure of Graphene and GNR in electronics
Brain's Synapses works the interface between micro and macro scales -- where quantum properties coexist overcoming the dichotomy between micro- and macro states within the quantum entanglement effect of simultaneity in brain communication. se:
I consider the double aspects quantum coherence and quantun decoherence in relation to the double form of mutual entanglement between a pair quantum-particles that is susceptible to decay ( e,g in a critical condition may dis-entangled) . The entangle
I wish to synthesis silver nanoparticles of size ranging from 100 - 500 nm. But I couldn't find any good method to synthesize bigger size nanoparticles. Can anyone sugggest me some method or give any reference to synthesis bigger silver NPs?
When drugs or nano-particles are mixed in the nutrient agar when in molten state to be poured into petri dishes for examining MIC , will have effects in the particles and the drugs due to the conductivity of the molten agar, can anyone briefly explai
NUOVE FRONTIERE DELLA RICERCA SUL CERVELLO QUANTISTICO
Il progetto transdisciplinare "quARte " di Arte e scienza quantistica le la realta aumentata promosso dalla Onlus EGOCREANET (www.egocrea.net) aprenuoviscenariperunapprofondimentodeiprocess
It is my immense pleasure to invite you to submit your original research findings in the form of full length article/Short communication/ Review article to the “Materials Science Forum” in the leading International Publisher Europe, Trans Te
I am Mohamed Raafat..from Egypt I got a BSc. in electronics and computer engineering from Mansoura university in Egypt.. I got a diploma in Nano-biotechnology from Kaiserslautern university in Germany.. for now i am completing my studies to get my ma
What kind of commercial Nano molecules availaible for invitro experiments or Invivo.I am looking to couple an biologically active biomolecule to a nano particle that has biologically inert.
What is the mechanism where in silver nano-particles are formed when silver nitrate is used as precursor in the dried algal powder,which components in the powder are responsible for conversion
We get more and more messages from all over the world with the same simple question: Where to study nanosciences in Europe, USA, Asia,...? We are looking for advice from our members. Based on your answers we will create a list which we will share ins