I am pleased to invite you to contribute a chapter in any of the following topics for the upcoming book entitled “Graphene-Based Electrochemical Sensors for Toxic Chemicals” to be published in the leading International Publisher “Materia
I am Dr. R. Rajesh researcher from India, I am posting this discussion for requesting Post doctoral fellowship. My research area focuses on “Synthesis and Evaluation of Nanocarbon materials for Electrochemical capacitor applications”. I have strong r
I am working in nano materials.Is their any one studying the mechanical properties of composites materials. I have done the wear test of composites but don't know how to calculate or analyses the data. please help me as soon as p
I have recently submitted my Ph.D. thesis to Mumbai University. The title of my thesis is "In-situ nanoremediation of lakes using biologically synthesized metal nanoparticles."
The main objective of my research work was to characterize iron nanopa
I am a research scholar and i am looking for any internships/ training for the synthesis of nano organic fibers. Can Anyone suggest me any companies or laboratories who will accept students for internships/training.
Need to do molecular docking studies for silver nano particle synthesized by green synthesis against anticancer using Dalton's Lymphoma Astices from male swiss albino mice any one has idea or ref articles or institutions where it can be done in india
Here, I am writing for the Postdoctoral Researcher position.
I am glad to introduce myself, Satish Kumar, and presently working as senior researcher under the esteemed supervision of Dr. C Raman Suri (Chief Scientist) at Biosensor
As a background to this question and to put the things easier, I’m a PhD student in this moment, my field is transparent ozone sensing, based on a TCO. I studied in Lisbon, Micro and Nanotechnology Engineering, my master focused a lot on microelectro