In this webinar we will present exciting recent applications and instrumentation developments in the field of AFM integration with optics aimed for super-resolution optical imaging. The material presented will include:
Tip Enhanced Raman Scattering (TERS, “nano-Raman”)
• ~10 nm resolution hyper-spectral chemical and structural imaging of: DNA, graphene, semiconductors, polymers, molecular monolayers, lipid membranes, various protein structures etc.
• Reliable probes for reproducible nano-Raman
• Instrument optimization for easy setting up of the TERS experiment and fast mapping
• Universal optical access to the AFM probe: from Top, Bottom and Side; UV – VIS – IR wavelength ranges.
Scanning Near-field optical microscopy (SNOM)
• Aperture and apertureless (s-SNOM) techniques for optical resolution down to 50 nm and less
• Plasmonic structures, photonic crystals and waveguides, lasers, optical fibers, focusing elements etc.
• New generation of SNOM probes and new measuring modes
Co-localized AFM and optical imaging (diffraction limited)
• Co-localized AFM-Raman imaging; including Hybrid AFM measuring mode for quantitative nano-mechanics
• AFM with confocal microscopy & fluorescence lifetime (FLIM) microsopy
We will show the advantages and limitations of each technique when applied to various samples. Review sample and probe preparation issues and give an overview of how your specific research can benefit from each technique.
Informaton on NT-MDT AFM-Raman-SNOM technology can be found here: http://www.ntmdt.com/afm-raman
You may register for the webinar by clicking here:
Can't attend? We invite you to receive information about future webinars and news... Please click here: