Nanotechnology application for wood
I would like to make a point, that the you tube video of nanotechnology fire protection for wood; displayed in this group is the property of 'Percenta AG'.Thank youM C Benzerari
Read more…I would like to make a point, that the you tube video of nanotechnology fire protection for wood; displayed in this group is the property of 'Percenta AG'.Thank youM C Benzerari
Read more…the image of the future change and we must change , every things, materials , the products , the way of life , all and alleducation in future of 21st century as not the same of 20 st centuryin my field :architecture and urban ism the nano Joy big rol
Read more…Iam goona publishing the effect of different oxidizing gents on the physicochemical properties of MWCNTs. If you are interested in this topics let us open discussion..
Read more…Dear friends,i am from agricultural back ground. in particularly coconut tree is the main work. so we have lot of coconut shells. my ambition is to develop my community (agriculture) peoples. so i planning to start industry like production of activat
Read more…hi i am interested do to research in nanotechnology. if any fellowships or vacancies please inform me. mbsaravanakumar@gmail.com
Read more…Hi everyoneApart from Nanoshel & Nano-ram, do we have any other companies in India working exclusively on nanoparticles ?
Read more…Hello friend just leave a short process here for the purification of MWCNTs prepared by CVD method .........
Read more…Currently 3G solar, Dyesol and Solaronix companies make commercially available DSSCs
Read more…I am very honored , Egypt will have a nanotecnology center with the famous International business machines.The question here what are the activities of this center?in AlAhram newspaper yesterday they published that the center will cover only energy (
Read more…Hello I am a student pursuing my Btech from ece(electronics n communication).I request you to drop some suggestions to let me acknowledge about my future plans(MS). I am deeply interested in Nanobiotechnology, specially forensic science,medicines or
Read more…How to control the nucleation/crystallization steps to do template free synthesis of narrow crystalline ZSM-5 !!?The temperature and duration !!The seeding!!Or what more.....!?
Read more…Where to fly? Why? When? Help to find best nanoconferences... Your experience?
Read more…23 - 24th September, 2009: Vincent Building, Cranfield Health, Cranfield University, UKThis workshop is designed to bridge the gap between medicine and nanotechnology, and provides attendees with an advanced knowledge, skills and practical experience
Read more…We need a UV lamp that can provide UV light of wavelength 180 nm to 250 nm. Narrow light spot just to illuminate the 2 cm x 2 cm sample area is preferred. We need the name and address of the supplier.
Read more…Hello everyone,I am doing my research in nano semicondutors. Can anyone say about autoclave apparatus which i have planned to synthesis my material.
Read more…Dear friendsAny one working here on gold nanoparticles and brain disorders.please inform me.I am looking for some valuable information from you.
Read more…I want to synthesised nanoparticles via microemulsion but did not sucessful yet can anyone help me
Read more…Dear allI am working on a research on nanosilver as an antibacteriali need reliable references that i can refer tooOr if you have any information , i really appreciate your help
Read more…