Construction of Drug delivery systems using silver Nanoparticles
Can anyone throw some light on the basics and intricacies in the construction of drug delivery system using silver nanoparticles.
Read more…Can anyone throw some light on the basics and intricacies in the construction of drug delivery system using silver nanoparticles.
Read more…Swine flu has now turned global thanks to the fact that people to people transmission is common as in seasonal flu.As more and more people travel world wide it has reached global pandemic status.The virus though is same as seasonal flu virus has some
Read more…Hello all,I am working with silver nanoparticles..I shall value your comments and knowledge related to its synthesis and varied applications..hope we have a good discussion..RegardsGayathri
Read more…Hi all,we are working on the antimicrobial effects of silver nanoparticles in solution and in different materials, ranging from polymers to amorphous materials.
Read more…While centrifugation -How to eliminate silver ions in the supernatant and to get Bio Pure silver Nanoparticles- one way is by using the blend of reducing agents like D-glucose and hydrazine are there any other alternatives.
Read more…Hi friends,plz let me know some of the applications of biosensors in implantable cardiac device in detail. I am very keen on cardiac devices.Thanks and Regards,Ruchika
Read more…My name is Minh, I work in departement of toxicology, Institution of Forensic Medicine, I'm learning about NanoMaterial. I would like to disscus about the application of Nanotoxicology in Forensic Medecine. Nice to know you!!!
Read more…Dear Members,I am interested in nano-encapsulation of antioxidants, I would like to know whether anybody in dis group is workin in this area, please provide your valuable suggestion.with regards,kirupa krish
Read more…Can Herpes Simplex virus (Type 1 & 2) be transmitted through any other mode like from toilet seats since the primary mode of contact is through sexual mode.
Read more…hello.. I like people who are working in special nanostructures by PLD aluminum nitride write me, look at mobility group agreements and contacts for information exchange, greetings!
Read more…NT-24-01-2009 Érsek Zsolt: Nanotechnológia, Öveges J. Gyakorló Középiskola Szakiskola, Budapest NT-24-02-2009 Hábel Ervin: A főzőedénytől a nanoméretű eszközökig: Lépések a bioszenzor megvalósítása felé, Bánki Donát Műszaki Középiskola. Nyíregyháza
Read more…hiiii all i am currently doing my msc.biomedical genetics from vit,vellore . i want to do a project on any field in my course in coimbatore human genetics in cancer or neuro related areas are my interest but not a necessity. can anyone suggest me any
Read more…I am searching for the liquid which has the high dielectric constant, low surface tension and insoluble in water for my project. Please help me to find it.
Read more…that is good for all how we can building the nano age for improve the sustainable environment , society and global compact ??
Read more…It was an Excellent one in the view of scientific and Research Presentation by all Eminent scientists came across India and the world, I Also Interacted with many of them it was a very positive role to be with them Hope so my Quesions will be answere
Read more…hello.. I like people who are working in special nanostructures by PLD aluminum nitride write me, look at mobility group agreements and contacts for information exchange, greetings!
Read more…I am interested in knowing more about how steel industry involved in construction would benefit from the recent advances in nanotechnology. Is there any practical example or a feasibility study concerning this issue?
Read more…hiiii all i am currently doing my msc.biomedical genetics from vit,vellore . i want to do a project on any field in my course in coimbatore human genetics in cancer or neuro related areas are my interest but not a necessity. can anyone suggest me any
Read more…Hi....i would like to know if there are opportunities to do 6 months thesis in nanotechnology as summer programme. M currently in my 7th semester in chemical engineering stream....
Read more…