Could anyone give me some tips and/or material to me about the nanoparticles biosecurity (concernes, a guideline, ...)? I need it to give a lecture about this subject but I found nothing. Thanks. Andre Amaral from Brazil.
Nanomedicine is future medicine n nanobots arereally very amazing thanks to work by Mr.Freitas and Mr.Drexler .. welli wana working on them i have some plans bout it but i am focussingmore on locomotion or you can say bilogical nanomo
This month's Materials Today is dedicated to cabon based materials.There are some reviews on graphene, graphene oxide and other nano structures. One article is on use of carbon material in sprintronics. The issue can be found here: http://e-ditionsbyf
I am senthil, from chennai. i want to prepare a nanofluid which contains more thermal conductivity nano particles with phase change material. please suggest the suitable nano material with phase change material.
i am looking for a postdoc. in production with CVD or ALD and application of nano metal oxide, specially Fe2O3, in catalytic industrial processes such as GTL or hydrocarbon reforming, hydrogen production from hydrocarbons. can somebody help me.
The microbicidal or static effect of silver Nanoparticles mainly depends upon 1. Inhibition of cell wall synthesis 2. Inhibition to cytoplasmic membrane 3. Interference with DNA & Protein metabolism 4 Enzyme substrate reaction
Hi, I am sure when we are using polymer nanocomposites many of us would have come up with difficulties .pl share your experience as to how you overcame it
What is the longevity and stability of synthesized Nanoparticles and the conditions to preserve it and how long it can be preserved in the same state for further experiments and whether it will undergo any transformations during the period of storage
I started working with synthesis of nanoparticles and characterization. I would like to know about scannig probe microscopes system because I need to buy one. I have been searching some models in Veeco (Multimode, Innova, Caliber...) a
The metalic, ceramic or carbon-based nanoparticles are of great interest in terms of their potential applications in biomedical, electronic, and optical materials. The incorporation of these nanoparticles in polymer matrices is a field of particular i
Please us this disscussion to describe what context you use azobenzene in.I use azobenzene based surfactants to make Self Assembled Monolayers on gold. I have experience in both the sysnthesis of these surfactants and there application to SAMs.