Magnetic iron oxide nano particle
procedure for coating of oligosaccharide on magnetic iron oxide nanoparticle..............
Read more…procedure for coating of oligosaccharide on magnetic iron oxide nanoparticle..............
Read more…hi sir
Hi to all,
I am Arasu doing project on heat transfer studies in nano fluids(TiO2/CuO/Al2O3/Fe2O3 in water).I justwant to ask you the details of company where the above nanoparticle are available.And speciallythose companies which provides free samples
I am working with a company that wants to utilize the powers of silver through antimicrobials. The company is looking is to add these nanoparticles to their textile products in the dye bath. The company wants me to look at the most economic way of do
Read more…If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...
Read more…
-Am a New Student want to Start a Career in NanoElectronics.
preparation of gold nanoparticlec
There are basically two different procedures to form gold nanoparticles, depending on whether they are going tobe dispersed in a liquid or supported on a solid.
In spite of the fact that the formation of gold
Read more…Dear all,
I want the technical knowhow of cuore concrete . That will replace cement as the building materials.
Read more…Why is only silver nitarte used in the synthesis of silver nanoparticles whyc can't others like silver sulphate whether the synthesis is biosynthetic or synthetic method.
Read more…Hai friends i need information fabrication of thermistors using metal oxide nano particles
Read more…So I am aabout to finish my PhD from McGill University and are thinking of a Post Dosctoral positions or fellowship somwhere, but I have a great student loan ($85000 CND) so how much do Post Docs in US or Europe can expect to get?
Read more…Hi, I am a B.Pharm. graduate and I intend to work as a research assistant in a research group working in nanomedicne in India. Can anyone help me out?
Read more…plz suggest me as i need to take uv vis spec of it.
Read more…