's Discussions (986)

Sort by

seeking phd

Hi everyone. . . I'll be finishing my M.Tech in Nanoscience and nanotechnology by april. . . I'm interested in pursuing a Ph.D. Please let me know the availabilities of a Ph.d position anywhere. . . preferably in the field of synthesis and characteri

Read more…

PhD Position

Hii All,

I have recently finished my Master's in Biotechnology (2010). My master's project was on Nanotoxicology studies of Carbon Nanotubes. I have also worked on another project entitled "Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from the floral extracts

Read more…

To work in Arabic country

Sir 

          I am student of M.Tech nanotechnology and want work for Asian country development.

If any work present in these country inform me.

Thank you      

                                                                    Gajanand sharma

        

Read more…

Graphene Transistors

Graphene'spotential was recognized earlier this month when those who firststudied it in the labwon the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics. Butresearchers are just beginning to figure out how to take advantage ofthe novel carbon material in electronic device

Read more…