I am gonna check the Heat Transfer intensification of Copper Nanofluids. i will be really grateful if you please guide me a suitable and simple setup to analysis of HT Coefficient/Thermal Conductivity.
We want to send our papers on Nanopartciles and Nanofluids for publications. We will be really grateful if you kindly guide us some journals with Impact factors.
I am K L N Acharya have completed my M.Tech Nanoelectronics from SASTRA University,Thanjavur,Tamilnadu. I have done Lattice dynamics of nanostructured CdO as my Master's project using classical model (Born-von-Karman m
Attached is a link with adivice on how to imporve results when using a sonicator to disperse and deagglomerate nanoparticles. I used it during a recent presentation and the customers thought it was very helpful.
Enzymes photosynthesizing fuels, organic chemical industrial feedstocks, and bulk macronutrients (fats, sugars and amino acids) from air, seawater and sunlight will be readily developed by mechanomeric selection (MeSe).
I've just posted an exclusive article with Dr. Chiu of Grafoid which focuses on the company's role in developing a more environmentally friendly approach to graphene production. I'd really appreciate some views on the article and on the respo
So, given a need for several hundred quadrillion nanomachines, would you rather let biomimicry loose to replicate the proteins or other mechanomers (functional copolymers) you need, or try to mass nano-manipulate (including -etch) your way to mineral
Some people were asking about what is the anodization range and what could be done using regular DC voltage.According to different applications and research fields, researchers really like to control the pore size and the structure, even chemical com
I have prepared Copper Nanoparticles in DI Water and want to separate them from solution. Kindly tell me the simple way to separate and dry these particles.
hello all , i'm working on my graduation project "nanotechnology research center " and i wonder if anyone can provide me with any information about the laboratories required in such buildings and the design criteria for these labs specially the high
to focus the future funding programs and speed up impact roadmaps are one of the tools used, the latest European nanotechnology roadmap is waiting for your feedback , please check roadmap and feedback forms or download roadmap and feedback f
I agree with the friends who recommended that you have to centrifuge your sample at high rpm (>1000 rpm) will be good since your sample in nanoparticles. for drying you can do either freeze or spray drying, however, the later will be good