's Discussions (986)

Sort by

Nanoshel Blog

Nanoshel launched blog called research center. you can find details of different nano products such as nano particles, nano powders, carbon nanotubes. you can find details such as appearance, purity, morphology, purity, bulk density. 

Visit Research C

Read more…

Internship

Dear L&G

 

REGARDING SUMMMER INTERNSHIP

 

I am Puneet Jain, from Delhi, India. I have done B.sc in Electronics (Hons.) from University of Delhi, Delhi with 72.66% and M.sc in Electronics (Hons.) from Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi with 81.88%.

I h

Read more…

NNNano-cinema show

Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN is honored to invite you to (( NNNano-cinema show)) at Wednesday, 5 December, 2012 ...... Where a chosen and unique group of films about Nanotechnology and its applications in different fields , is introduced to the a

Read more…

Post doc position

I about to submit my PhD thesis. I searching for nanomdicine related post doc position.

During my phd, i carried out biological synthesis of nanoparticle and its antimalarial and anticancer activity.

kindly let me know any position available in your la

Read more…