I am a nanotech writer and science journalist in NYC, currently looking for a job in nanotech marketing, sales, or education.
I have 2+ years experience conveying hard science and technical details to a lay audience in a clear and engaging way. My work has been featured in online publications such as Scientific American, Mashable, Materials Views, and TechNewsDaily.
My skills include:
- Native English speaker, with excellent grammar skills.
- Attention to detail; excellent fact checker and proofreader.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Eye for layout and design.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Endnote.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Fluent in Hebrew.
- Willing to relocate.
- Love for nanotechnology.
For writing clips, Please check out my website JuliansScienceCorner.com
If anyone has any leads or opportunities, please let me know. CV/resume is available on request. Also, for anyone who sees this in Europe: I am in the process of obtaining an EU citizenship.