The International NanoScience Community
You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!
Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu
can some body email me a standard golden nanoparticle image please
In addition to the other advice already given:
1) Reduce the physical size of your sample as small as possible. More mass = more thermal vibrations.
2) Reduce the temperature of your sample (and room) as much as feasible and comfortably possible.
3) Dont place your AFM on a table. It should be mounted on a heavy slab which is in turn suspended by a system of springs, much like a DJ spinning board for techno music. If you dont have such a setup, use the heaviest table you can find.
4) If possible, use an adhesive to attach your sample to a holding chip, but use as little adhesive as possible. Allow at least 24 hours after affixing with the adhesive before imaging, to relieve tension.
5) If possible, load the AFM, focus, and then allow it to sit for several hours (or an entire day) in order to come to total thermal equilibrium and reduce thermal drift and vibrations.
place for Molecular Imaging (Agilent) users
place for NT-MDT users
Please, subscribe to get an access.
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.