The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN’23) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanoscience and nanotechnology. The goal of TANN’23 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
TANN is an acronym for Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Topics for TANN’23include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Agriculture
- Nanotechnology and Energy
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Societal aspects of Nanotechnology: Ethics, Risk Assessment, Standardization
Paper Submission Deadline: Sep 02, 2022