The 4th International Conference of Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (TANN'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanoscience and nanotechnology. The goal of TANN'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
TANN is an acronym for Theoretical and Applied Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
TANN'20 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Engineering of Biointerfaces
- Modeling and Simulation
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Nanotechnology and Polymer
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.